Cartoon character crushes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I have a Crush on a LOT of Cartoon/Anime Characters.

I'll Try to list as many as I can. ^__^

• Deidara= Naruto
  • Tobi (Tobi is Epic Win. <3)= Naruto
  • Gaara= Naruto
  • Kakashi= Naruto
  • Bankotsu= Inuyasha
  • Sesshomaru= Inuyasha
  • L. (A.K.A= Lawliet)= Death Note
  • MELLO-KUN! <3= Death Note
  • Envy= FMA
  • James= Pokemon
  • Fujiwara-no-Sai= Hikaru No Go
  • Trunks= DBZ
  • Goku= DBZ
  • Hiei= Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Zuko= Avatar the Last Airbender
  • Hitsugaya Toshiro= Bleach
I'm pretty sure theres more. My mind is drawing a blank. xD

I think it's fine - to an extent. It is most likely just an infatuation and they should get over it. :nazotchi: I wouldn't worry about it, unless it gets out of hand. Like they're 16 and have an actual crush on a cartoon character; not just joking around. Then they may want to some people in white jackets.

er..umm...kinda emberissing, but ive had a crush on two.

1. sonic the hedghog

2. (don't shoot me) rock lee

I have seen a lot of topics here on TamaTalk recently about being in love or havin' crushes on cartoon characters. It bugs me a little and I'm wondering...Is it normal for people to love somebody who is not real?
Just wondering... :p

//Ura Kuchipatchi
Yeah omg that really bugs me! Why the heck would somebody want to fall in love with a fictional character?!?! My friend used to be in love with Tristan Legend from Sims 2 and a lot of weird people at my school are in love with Edward from Twilight. They're all going to be disappointed when one day they find out he isn't real. :D

Whats normal?

[Retorical question.]

xDD Its normal. I do, and many people perfer the character to the actor. :33333333333

[note avatar and signature and guess if I am. XD]

Are you kidding?It's very normal.I have a crush on Ferb from the show Phineas and Ferb!

Yeah it's normal!!!!!! I have a HUUUUUUUUGE crush on Howl from Howl's Moving Casle!! The hair,the voice,the braveness,the whole monster-thing,the eyes,the smile,the wizard-thing,the hot-*drool* Sorry. lol (note the avatar and signature. lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
E_P95 , She is young, what do you expect?

I kind on have a crush on Neji. If you watch Naruto, then you will know who he is.

K~C ♥

Yeah omg that really bugs me! Why the heck would somebody want to fall in love with a fictional character?!?! My friend used to be in love with Tristan Legend from Sims 2 and a lot of weird people at my school are in love with Edward from Twilight. They're all going to be disappointed when one day they find out he isn't real. :)
D: Your so un-informed!

Us obsessors of animals and fictional characters know they are not real. We still adore them, and why do we adore them? Why, because we're teenagers and thats how we roll. We are not crazy, or abnormal. Our obsessions do not take over our entire lives. And why the heck would we? Well, its not like we have increasingly naughty dreams or are planning the wedding. >_>'

Geez, I have this huge list of guys I adore a lot! There all fake too ^^ They don't exsist and I don't expect them to jump out of a book, or a movie or a televison screen and kiss me or something, because personally I have a boyfriend, and I know what is or isn't real >>

List:

-Howl from Howl's Moving Castel~ Why not like him?

-Tobi from Naruto, because he is a cutey and totally retarded! I'm like that so it doesn't bother me if we have something in common xD.

-Phinease from Phinease and Ferb, that... is a really long story. I think it is just because he has the brains.

-Jacob Black from Twilight, DUDE! He is a werewolf, do you know how awesome that is?

Yeah... That is about my Top Four. I think its nice to have a crush on fictional people whether they exsist or not, it builds our imagination levels a little. I mean, my baby brother calls my little sister Baby Optimus. Optimus... From Transformers. Optismus Prime ^^ xD. Its okay to have imagination, I think my brother, being a three year old may also have a crush on RC from Transformers, but he being a little kid believes that they actually exsist x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back