Cartoon character crushes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HUGE crush on Harry Potter && Fred Weasley.

Not the actual actors [although they`re okai hehe]

But the character in the books!

I dont worry about it much.

It`s normal for me.

It's totally normal :huh: I have a sorta huge list of anime characters I like ;)

Kisuke Urahara=Bleach: He's hilarious and totally down to Earth

Naruto Uzumaki=Naruto: He's really hyper like me :D Except I don't work very hard at all

Waji=Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu: He's a laughing maniac like me!

Kurama=Yu Yu Hakusho: He's really calm and lovable

Ritsu Sohma=Fruits Basket: I really don't know.... :D

Yamato=Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne: He's cool and nerdy (It's funny that I actually had a crush on a boy named Yamato)

Izumi Lio=Full Moon: He's hot and awesome ^.^

Tasuki=Fushigi Yugi:He's really idiotic and cute!

Chichiri=Fushigi Yugi:He's got a really cute thing he says at the end of his sentences

Forte=Mamotte! Lollipop: I dunno, he's funny and where the most awesomest things!

Yakumo=Mamotte! Lollipop: OMG! He's the funniest thing ever!

Maguri=The Gentalmen's Alliance Cross: He's funny and cute! (I love him even though he is into guys :3)

So yeah, it's normal.

-M20 :3

It's totally normal I LOVE Shikamaru Nara! :rolleyes:
Like I said I love Shikamaru Nara, and that's totally fine. Nobody make fun of me. In fact some of my friends like Naruto characters, Death Note characters etc.

-How Troublesome

Temari Nara

I think it is, but I only get crushes on movie characters.

My current one: Sweeney Todd (xD leave it to me to have a crush on a serial killer)

Shikamaru Nara - so cute,lazy,cute! =3 (go Shika lovers!)

Naruto Uzumaki - so hyper,random,and funny!

Neji Hyuga - just all-around hott. ♥ (fangirl of!)

Kiba Inuzuka - so cool! My doggy-boy! :rolleyes: (fangirl of!)

Gaara of the Desert - so smexi!!!!! (fangirl of!)

Sasuke Uchiha - sorry. But I'm not a fangirl,I just think he's cute.

Howl - *drool*

And many,many others. Mostly from Myazaki movies. I so wish they were real. But,I guess if they were,they'd be torn to shreds by the fangirls.

Spongeboby,

I get you on Johnny Depp/Sweeney Todd. Okay, I don't exactly have a crush on any cartoon characters, actors or anything. He's just really good. (I understand you having a crush on a serial killer ^^)

I think it is normal for young kids. I myself used to admire Catdog, the cartoon character mixed between a cat and a dog! Seems weird, but i'm sure someone else had to like a worse one right? ;)

My friend has a crush on Harry Potter, not Daniel Radcliffe, but the actual character, so I'd say it's normal..........though me and my friend arn't exactly normal ourselves!
I had that too when i was twelve. oh, god how this gives back memories...

I don't think it's stupid, it's a painless practicing on love. hopefully it works as an antidote. :marumimitchi:

Its normal. I think SpongeBob is cute. -_- One of my friends LOVE Speed from SpeedRacer. ^_ ^

Yeah... I think it's normal. It's kinda scary, I've really never liked someone in the, "real world." But oh, L... Near... Light... Mello. -faints- Oh, and how can we forget CLOUD!!! -_-

Yeah its pretty normal

Anyways here are mine!

---------------------------

Mint Blauchmore*galaxy angel*

Naru Narugwaski*Love hina*

Forte Stollen*galaxy angel*

Realy any Galaxy angel or Love Hina Charater B)

Ah, it's normal. Certainly not healthy, no, but normal. So, it's okay, as long as you realize that the cartoon character in question is in fact a cartoon character and will not magically come out of the screen and marry you.

I'm not in love with any cartoon characters, no. I certainly do like some, and I even fangirl over some, but no, no cartoon crushes for me. And the thing is, I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that fact.

Shikamaru Nara - so cute,lazy,cute! =3 (go Shika lovers!)Naruto Uzumaki - so hyper,random,and funny!

Neji Hyuga - just all-around hott. ♥ (fangirl of!)

Kiba Inuzuka - so cool! My doggy-boy! :mellow: (fangirl of!)

Gaara of the Desert - so smexi!!!!! (fangirl of!)

Sasuke Uchiha - sorry. But I'm not a fangirl,I just think he's cute.

Howl - *drool*

And many,many others. Mostly from Myazaki movies. I so wish they were real. But,I guess if they were,they'd be torn to shreds by the fangirls.
I SAID SHIKAMARU'S MINE!!!!!!!! Sorry...carried away...liked him ever since the show Naruto came out....must...look at my Shika shrine.... *runs into room and worships Shikamaru Nara* Oh hail...Shikamaru Nara.

-MRS. TEMARI NARA!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

My friend has a crush on Harry Potter, not Daniel Radcliffe, but the actual character, so I'd say it's normal..........though me and my friend arn't exactly normal ourselves!
LOL, I have a crush on young draco malfoy, NOT tom felton.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, its normal, although completely weird. xD I used to have a crush on Edward Elric because I fell in love with someone who roleplayed him and his name is Edward in real life :3

But anyway, not anymore. Now I have crushes on real people ^O^~ Like the members from Antic Cafe or Hyyyyyyyyyyyde ♥______♥

Yess.

- Ash Ketchum (Before) Pokemon

- Drew (Drool) Pokemon

- Hikaru (*dies*) Ouran

- Kyouya (droolage) Ouran

- Tamaki (Heh.) Ouran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back