Catchphrases....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in West Virginina and I was talking to my cousin's boyfriend. He started singing that Sound Of Music song, and it reminded me of Build God, then We'll Talk. I couldn't remeber the title though. So like and hour later when we were discussing why I couldn't have a beer (XD) I yelled "BUILD GOD THEN WE'LL TALK!"

The look on his face was... priceless XD

I did it on the phone with Nicole.. But I had been talking to my sister earlier that day about a boardgame Nicole and I played on New Years Eve, but I couldn't remember which it was. I remembered while I was on the phone with her and blurted out Candy Land while she was telling me about her school schedule. Nicole dropped the phone, and my sister started laughing at me. Hard.

I scare myself sometimes.

Lol, ya know?

Well I don't really have a catchphrase, but I realized when I talk I always say wait, here, like, hey, or something before each sentence. It's weird Lol.

Sometimes when I'm talking and I feel like people are either totally getting what I'm saying, or are totally lost I'll say "You pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?" xD

Hmm...if I see a cute guy, I'll probably say "Man that guy is a manstatue"

haha. My bro made that up one day and posted it up in urbandictionary

I only have two that I actually use:

Instead of saying man like : Ma-Yan, I say Mayonaise, and people look at me like WTH?

My friends and I have a joke of what to say when you say What the Heck

Mine is tangerine and my friends in Dandilion

Me:What the Tangerine!?!?

ML:What?

Me: My computer froze

Ya, it's just a dumb joke.

I was in West Virginina and I was talking to my cousin's boyfriend. He started singing that Sound Of Music song, and it reminded me of Build God, then We'll Talk. I couldn't remeber the title though. So like and hour later when we were discussing why I couldn't have a beer (XD) I yelled "BUILD GOD THEN WE'LL TALK!"The look on his face was... priceless XD
I did something like that before.

My friend: Can I tell you something important?

Me: BUILD GOD THEN WE'LL TALK!

WTFFTS = Owned/Pwned. Major. <3

DailMar did it!

(pronounced like dale mar)

I say it when something doesn't make sence and they want an explenation.

Other that that, when I mess up or say something stupid, then I'm corrected I say, "I knew that"

but online, I over use the "..." and XD....

XD

I make way too many band/song/manga references in real life, so not a lot of people actually know what I'm talking about.
I also break into song a lot. XD

I can hear a song once and then remember every word, so when someone says something, it usually is/reminds me of a song line, so then I'll sing the line and usually continue XD

It bothers a lot of people o.o;;
Totally agree 100%

anime/manga references are good to annoy my family cause they don't know anything about it, and random bursting into song is something my whole family does... infact. If we're in the car, sometime's we'll break into harmony. I sing alto/soprano melody... lol.

(my lil' bro. sings alto melody, my lil sis sings whatever she can. My older bro sings tinner harmony. My mom sings alto harmony but sometimes sings melody, and my dad sings base harmony.

I tried....

Teacher: Karen...

Me: 'Ttebayo

Teacher: What!?

Me: Hi

She was calling role. I love saying Ttebayo.

And song references XD

We were in my launguage class, and he gives us these little quickwrite things. I was in his advanced class, and got great grades, but he hates me becuase I'm such a smartass XD

One of the questions was

"Which came first- the chicken or the egg?" And I wrote

'The misery. Wait, no... the music.'

And conversations will be like

Stephanie: My new favourite color is blue.

Me: I like Aubergine.

Stephanie: What?

Me: Estrogen.

Stephanie: Huh?

Me: WHEN I SAY SHOTGUN, YOU SAY WEDDING! Shotgun.

Stephanie: Alex, shut up.

Or~

Taylor: Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Me: Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.

Taylor: Uh...

Me: Would you rather be a widow, or a divorcee?

Taylor: Widow.

Me: Don't pretend! D-d-d- Don't pretend

Taylor: What?

Me: WE DO IT IN THE DARK, WITH SMILES ON OUR FACES!

Taylor: -hangs up-

Or~

Corey: I was talking to this kid names Chris, and-

Me: HEY CHRIS! YOU WERE OUR ONLY FRIEND!

Corey: uh... Yeah. Sure. Anyway, I-

Me: AND I KNOW THIS IS BELATED, BUT WE LOVE YOU BACK!

And when we do the Pros and Cons bubble thingies in school, I'll head it 'The Pros And Cons of Breathing.'

One time I forgot to put my name on it, and the teacher held it up. One of the kids said

"Hey, that's a Fall Out Boy song." Then my friend pointed at me and said

"It's probbably her's."

So usually I burst out laughing whenever I do that, which is a lot XD

And song references XD We were in my launguage class, and he gives us these little quickwrite things. I was in his advanced class, and got great grades, but he hates me becuase I'm such a smartass XD

One of the questions was

"Which came first- the chicken or the egg?" And I wrote

'The misery. Wait, no... the music.'

And conversations will be like

Stephanie: My new favourite color is blue.

Me: I like Aubergine.

Stephanie: What?

Me: Estrogen.

Stephanie: Huh?

Me: WHEN I SAY SHOTGUN, YOU SAY WEDDING! Shotgun.

Stephanie: Alex, shut up.

Or~

Taylor: Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Me: Don't pretend you ever forgot about me.

Taylor: Uh...

Me: Would you rather be a widow, or a divorcee?

Taylor: Widow.

Me: Don't pretend! D-d-d- Don't pretend

Taylor: What?

Me: WE DO IT IN THE DARK, WITH SMILES ON OUR FACES!

Taylor: -hangs up-

Or~

Corey: I was talking to this kid names Chris, and-

Me: HEY CHRIS! YOU WERE OUR ONLY FRIEND!

Corey: uh... Yeah. Sure. Anyway, I-

Me: AND I KNOW THIS IS BELATED, BUT WE LOVE YOU BACK!

And when we do the Pros and Cons bubble thingies in school, I'll head it 'The Pros And Cons of Breathing.'

One time I forgot to put my name on it, and the teacher held it up. One of the kids said

"Hey, that's a Fall Out Boy song." Then my friend pointed at me and said

"It's probbably her's."

So usually I burst out laughing whenever I do that, which is a lot XD
xDDDDDDDDDDD

I do that ALL THE TIME.

And only one of my friends have the faintest clue what I'm talking about xD

Online, I am always saying 'mmhm' when I agree with something.

In real life I say "Right-o" and I also say "anyways" a lot.

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think.

Hahah, oh yea and sometimes I am known for telling long, stupid, pointless, stories by accident when people distract me while I'm trying to tell said story, (often they do it for fun) and when I try to get back on subject I usually end up saying, "So, um, yea". My mom noticed this and she cracks up every time. Needless to say this makes the story go even longer and ends up being more pointless.

Usually when I'm ranting I go off topic and then say "that's not the point, the point is..." and it keeps on happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back