CBLS' Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since I updated! Lotus is 43 today.​

And I've managed to fill out a few of the female character stamps on my iD. Here are Makiko & Memetchi, and somewhere in between I also had Furawatchi but forgot to take a picture of her :(

The last stamp I need to collect is Lovelitchi :ichigotchi:

I've posted this in other Tamagotchi groups so I apologise if you've seen it already, but here is a video I made to celebrate Lotus' 50th birthday ^_^ . Though today she is 53 :)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still running my iD and my Uratama... Lotus is 57, and I've had a string of male babies on my iD so am waiting for a girl.​

Otherwise, I wanted to share a few pictures of the Music Star I'm running. I have never run one before... it's a bit needier than other Connections and I'm not 100% sure I'm doing things right, but I'm enjoying the experience so far.​

My poor little Lotus died a few days ago. She was 67... I'm not really sure why she died. She didn't get sick and then die, she just... died :( She was about 30g above her ideal weight of 45g, but otherwise she was fine. Boo. Poor thing. I still miss her.​

I've been pretty bad at logging lately. I started my V6 and it was fun, but too needy for me at the moment with its stress levels and pro debut, so I turned it off or it would have been neglected. For simplicity I reached for a V1, to find I had abandoned it halfway through removing its paint. It was once a white with flames Asia Pacific V1 (for anybody familiar with this lovely design), but came to me in a condition that was very much used, so I stripped the remnants of its paint. I wanted a matte finish, so used acetone. I like the way it turned out, though there's still some paint on the border edges, and the screen needs more displex treatments. Anyhow, his name is Cacti.​

I cleaned up the paint remnants on the border and again treated the screen with displex, so my tamagotchi is looking a bit better than yesterday :)

Cacti the marutchi playing with a ball.​

Cacti evolved into ichigotchi. His training is at 4 bars.​

Cacti got his ball as a connection gift from another V1, a girl that I for some reason named Jarrod. Here they are... I do love the simplicity of the V1.​

My V1 Cacti evolved into Tarakotchi. He had full discipline at evolution, and metres emptied a few times but were (mostly) kept full.​

I have been connecting him to another V1, but they kept playing games together rather than visiting each other, and so I didn't notice them fall in love. They had baby girls.​

Cute :babytchi:

I've been rather bad at logging lately, so I've chosen something simple with fun games that hopefully won't prove too difficult to look after.​

This is Olive, and at the moment he is a sweet little Kuribotchi.​

My V4.5 unfortunately died because I slept in, so I started yet another tama. May it live a more fruitful life than my previous pets :kusatchi:​

I'm always at a loss when naming Japanese tamagotchis, and so I went with the sun symbol.​

Ura Mameotchi, the baby male of the Uratama's UraMame family.​

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been so long since I last updated! My Uratama's battery died, and I still haven't been able to get more batteries. I did, however, manage to (finally) complete my iD :ichigotchi: :kusatchi: :ichigotchi:

Happy stamps...​

And the balloon outside that sprouted a congratulations banner :lol:

I put away my iD after completing the happy stamps, but my life felt a bit empty without a colour Tamagotchi. A few months ago I snagged a really beat up teal TMGC+C for $10 and it's just been sitting in a drawer since then, so I retrieved it and grabbed some displex and here it is.​

Playing in the rain​

Finding a happy stamp​

Toddler sleeping :)

I've also been feeling the Devilgotchi itch.​

Deviltchi. Trying for Devilkotchi :nazotchi:

I resized my pictures a bit too large :(

Ichigotchi on my +C​

...which evolved into Marotchi.​

And an update on my devil. Deviltchi evolved into OyajiDebiru.​

And OyajiDebiru evolved into DevilKotchi :)

Thanks everybody for the 2000 views! :lol:

It's been a long time since I updated. I couldn't keep up with the +C so I've put it away. I've been running a V2 but haven't had the chance to update my log recently. Here's Whaletchi. Interesting character. I've always wondered if it's whale-tchi or whale-etchi... :huh:

Whaletchi getting married...​

Skip forward a week, and the baby girl became a Wooltchi. Super cute. I don't think I've had this character since I was a kid! I really love the V2. Brings back a lot of good times :) Hmm. This tamagotchi really needs a clean.​

Latest posts

Back