CBLS' Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been bitten by the Morino bug. Pun intended. Augh, just terrible.​

I chose the speckled egg so I could raise Kabutotchi. I'm not sure if I've raised this character before... maybe a few years ago...​

Still running my 15th anniversary. I'd really like to complete all the characters on this version. I'm about halfway.​

Kabutotchi is now 7 years old, with 35.7mm long horns. I have no idea what sort of lengths it's supposed to go to...​

His special food is a melon. There is also a candy, eating one of which fills all happy and hunger hearts. I don't recall the candy being there on other morino adults...​

Random update! I couldn't wait until morning... I installed Mr. Blinky's and Myiko's Halloween virtual deco pierce. I'll have to wait until next generation to obtain Kabodebitchi, but wow, this is just amazing. :ichigotchi:

It's been ages since I ran a tamagotchi :mellow: I've always disliked the V3, but decided I should really give it a fair chance, and I'm currently on the second generation. Years ago I picked up this origami crane V4, and today I wiped it down and displexed the screen, and it cleaned up quite nicely. It's a lovely shell, and will make a good friend for my V3 :)

Photo dump :wacko:

Visiting school​

Playing ball​

I've gotten pretty lucky with finding cool items at the shop.​

The V3 evolved today into a Pipotchi. It's pretty cute. Reminds me a bit of Kuridebitchi from the devilgotchi.​

My V4 evolved into a gourmetchi. Pretty cute. Snapped a photo just in time​

Thanks to my obsession with Robotchi, I misread the V4 growth chart, but I didn't notice until I had chosen the flower teacher and accumulated over a hundred Style points. Guess I'll be getting Togetchi. Not that that's a bad thing :)

The animations for the play house item are quite entertaining.​

Guess I'll assume he likes it?​

My V3 died :mellow: The matchmaker arrived and I declined, and while waiting for her to return I decided to go out for dinner, and because it wasn't a good care character he died after a few hours alone. Boo. But I did technically run it for 2 generations, and I think I've had enough. Don't think I'll ever take a liking to the V3.​

My V4 was fine left alone, and evolved into Togetchi. I really want to know why the yattachi charm is wearing a chef hat. Feels weird having a charm attached, but I'm impressed that the previous owner matched the charm perfectly to the colour of the shell.​

And in the trend of running Tamagotchis I don't really like, I'm going to run the Friends for a few generations. I never gave this version much of a chance because the screen was seriously offputting, even though the US release had a better screen than the initial Friends.​

I really don't like the screen. I had to mess around with a lamp to get the screen illuminated enough for photos, and these photos are actually a lot clearer than what I see in person.​

Chose the heart egg, not sure if all the eggs are the same or not.​

Lowering the contrasts helps a bit.​

At this stage I'm assuming the shop will have comparable variety to Connections...​

And I decided to try out the online dream town. It's ok. Repetitive and a grind, though. I brought home a ring and a muffin.​

Evolution into a Terupotchi. Used to seeing her on the P's in colour, but she's still recognisable which is cool.​

A fair representation of my real life driving skills​

My Togetchi is now 8 years old.​

He got a job a few days ago at a flower store :furawatchi:​

The V4s & 4.5s become an adult around the age of 4 or 5, and since he's 8 I wondered how I had managed to miss the matchmaker so many times... I could have sworn I heard it beep over the past few days, but when I went to get it there was nothing there. Long story short, I think the matchmaker is glitched because she only stayed for 10 seconds before disappearing, which I'm pretty sure is unusual, but I'm going to start up another V4 to check that.​

He got married, anyhow :lol:

My Friends is still alive, but I'm not sure I like it. It is low maintenance though, which is great. She evolved into a Neotchi and then Coffretchi. What I can't figure out is when they beep for attention with an exclamation mark, but their hearts aren't empty, and they end up doing a little animation. I don't see a training stat, so if that's just for fun, it really isn't fun for me :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
A week ago I bought a Tamagotchi for the first time in over a year and a half - the last I bought was the 4U when it was released.​

I can't remember the official name of this shell off the top of my head, but I've always wanted it in the Asia Pacific V4, not with the Entama programming. I'm lucky to be in a region where asia pacific designs are common, and when I saw this pop up for a reasonable price & in good condition I bought it.

The previous owners put in batteries, and hatched a baby named poo before sending it to me. Verry witty :D

I needed to reset it anyway to change the username. A girl hatched, so now I've got females on both V4s. It's nice having two running, because they actually win points during games which is great cos I'm not too good at the V4 games.

I married my Friends, and now have a boy.​

Both my V4s evolved; one into young memetchi and the other into young mimitchi :unsure: Here they are visiting each other.​

And a short video of young mimitchi with her plush lion. The animation for the doll/action figure is adorable :lol:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

My friends evolved into Knighttchi, but I missed the snail character teen stage. One day teenager stage is pretty short.​

One V4 evolved into Furawatchi :furawatchi:​

And the other into Mimitchi :mimitchi: Haven't taken photos of her yet, but here's a video of her and the magic lamp. I wonder why it only lets me use the lamp twice when genies usually give you three wishes... I've never seen the clone sold in the shop, so always thought you had to get it by using the secret code. Quite interesting to see that the genie can also gift you the clone item.​

My red V4 died several weeks ago while I was out hiking, but the blue V4 survived and I've been taking care of an oldie on it. Since I had one oldie, I thought I'd start another version to get a second oldie for it to mate with because I've never gotten the special character Oyajitchi. I'll have one in a few days though!​

Also decided to start my mix.​

Besides the different menu style, the baby stage is really similar to other colour versions.​

I'm not sure if the 4U had this or not, but the rattle is new to me.​

This baby character reminds me of a togepi, because it looks like it's sitting in half the egg it hatched from. It's cute! :lol:

More m!x stuff today!​
I am enjoying the m!x so far. It is packed with adorable & quirky animations, and you no longer have to collect happy stamps for every adult. I love it.​

My baby character turned into this (not sure what its name is)

Home remodeling to the flower wallpaper to unlock the Flower Hills destination

Destination unlocking after the wallpaper was installed...

Meeting a character that resides in Flower Hills

She then evolved into this teen. Really cute character :D

...And then into Furawatchi. Sometimes she starts reading a book, then goes to get a snack while she reads. Adorable. It's nice to see some older characters on the mix.

With an adult I was able to unlock Patchi Forest, and I made a video of some of the animations there. I was really happy to see Onsenmoguratchi again - it was cute and bizarre on the iDL, so I'm glad to see him back. I always thought it looked like it had a popsicle stuck to it, rather than a shovel.

The animations on the M!X are the best I've ever seen on any tamagotchi releases.​

Violetchi was married to Yotsubatchi from Flower Hills. Video below of the ceremony & new egg - I love that they show one parent playing with & feeding their kid. The parent/child animations are adorable.​

Split my entry because of the photo limit...

I'm afraid I really don't like this dark pink/dark green/orange colour combination. Time to visit the restaurant again. This time a friend met me there (not sure if the friend that appears is random, or a time of day thing)​
I think he looks a bit better all green, even if it shocked him a little :D

Latest posts

Back