.-Celebrity Look-a-like-.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some people say I look like

-Demi Lavato

-Vanessa Hudgens

-and what ashley simpson used to look like-with her hair bown!

:lol:

You've heard of that. You know, Where Someone thinks a person looks like/resembles [insertCelebrityHere]
I don't think I have any celebrity Look-a-likes at the moment. Could be wrong though.

[-x-]-My Mom Said I sort of Looked like Natalie Portman in that Picture. I was all "Yeah...Sure. Whatever You Say" (by the way, That pic is just recent, as in Tonight. After I got my haircut this afternoon, and dyed it about an hour before the pic was taken)

Do any of you have celebrity Look-a-likes?

Edit TamaMum:

Since the thread contains personal pics, the topic is moved from Non TamaTalk to Seriously Non TamaTalk (visible to members only) - rather than leave it on view to any and every random browser around the world on the internet ^_^
You look like Alice Cullen!!!!!!!! XD i look like nikki blonski. SORT of.....

Acid~Rain, you do look like that girl what's-her-face. I don't remember her name xD
I don't think I look like a celebrity, do I? Someone once told me I looked like Britney Spears in her early years. I guess that's a complement xD

(Picture in siggy)

Edit: Better picture. Another pic.
You remind me of a young Hannah Montana.xD

I do NOT look like a celeb. ^_^

I don't want to either. I like being unique. :]

Let's see... I've been called ugly, a nerd, and an ugly nerd, but never compared to a celebrity. Tis ok.

... Wait, I think I aready posted in this topic ...

Not that I know of. o_o

Do YOU see anything?

O-O Me.

[the t-shirt says: 'Do you think I'm cool?']

I don't look like any celebrity.... But my friend knows this girl that looks IDENTICAL (no exaggeration at all) to Sarah Brown. It freaked me out a first. She has the same hair, EVERYTHING o.o

I've been told I ressemble Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez, I personally don't know what they're talking abuot, but it's just what they said. I... think it was... a compliment =s

^ me neither. I've been told lots of things, but I'm just toast and those people are just buttering me up. (weird metaphor... if that is a metaphor, I don't remember anymore :D )

EDIT- celebrities are rarely pretty anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I look like anyone.

Do footballers count as celebrities is they're in a low team?

Not like David Beckham or Ronaldo or anyone like that?

When I was a little younger,

everyone said I looked like a mini Vanessa Hudgens. :[ Eweh.

I hate her with a passion,

along with all those other disney poos. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back