Cell Phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phones are phones and you should be rateful to even have one. Alot of kids would love to have a phone like yours probally...=) Luckily i'm getting the verizon wirless krzr in red but i have to share it with my mum.

~Mamithchi465

Just because your friends have a cell phone, dosen't mean you should beg your parents and annoy them to death. XD Why would you need a super high-tech phone, when you can appreciate the one you already have?

Well all of my friends have cell phones. I have a tracfone but it's boring and no one likes it. On my bus, me and my friends and me would gossip and have fun. Now, all they do is play on their cell phones and talk about cell phones. I don't know what to do. it's like they ignore me because i don't have a choclate or any other cell phone. should i get one? i only have the money for a tracfone but all my friends have cool phones. So do i get a new overpriced cell phone?
WHAT?...Hold Up!!!!!

Did you just call them your friends. I think not.

Friend>>a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter

It doesn't seem like they are your friends at all. Stick with your old phone until YOU feel like YOU THINK you should get ANOTHER one?

If you go out with your friends unsupervised, you can have a phone in case of emergency. Mine was bought for me as an 'emergency phone', though it's not that vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back