Cell Phones~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plazmical Ecstasy

Reaction score
Right now I have a flip phone kind, and teh front of it is shattered... from my frequent throwing it across the room... -dies-

It keep restarting. I've only had it since November, xD

But I don't have to tell my dad, because I'm getting a new phone today.

The LG dare. It's a touch screen... 8D

Click.

I want to get This cover for eet.

It's super smexy.

So... discuss!?

I don't have a phone. Well, technically I do but I dont. I have a horrible Nokia one with no good games and its still in black and white plus mum only lets me use it for ''emergencies'' ;_;

I want a phone badly so I wanna ask my friends to get me one for my birthday. Haha mum, I win! You have no choice now whether to let me have one or not > :)

I have this metallic pink flip-phone. I've had it for about a year now. And all year I've been wanting the iPhone. But on the bright side, my phone is a movie star. Seriously. It's the phone that Shelly has in the House Bunny. Go watch it. XD

My parents find no value in cell phones.

So I had to buy my own, and I have to pay my own bills. Oh the joy.

So I have a Wild Card from Virgin Mobile. It's not all that bad. It works. I've had it for about a year and a half. There are big cracks and the screen and buttons are missing. xD

I do pay-as-you go, except for my texting, which I pay $10 for 1000 messages [text, email, pix, IM] a month.

My mom works for the county, and we were going to all switch to a Verizon family plan with unlimited texts because my mom gets the county discount, but it's about $90 a month. I didn't think that was bad for three or four phones combined, but my parents dun wanna pay it. So that leaves me with my old phone, and my own bills to pay. -sigh-

I have the old LG enV. It's green :)

But I upgrade in April and I think I am going to get the Dare or the voyager.

I just have a pink Motorola Razr. It's nothing special and I want a new one...it's in pretty good condition just has dried gold nail polish all over the keys. I attempted texting while my nails were still wet and it didn't work out so well. I have thrown it across the room many times but it hasn't broken yet. I guess that's a good thing. [:

Lol Belive it or not, I have 14. I started collecting them when I had a dream that I carried them around in a bag and when people wanted to see them I would dump them out and there would be 30 or something them a girl past by me and said she collected bras then I woke up lol. I have:

Nokia

LG

Sony Ericsson

Motorola

Samsung

my cellphones

Im wierd lol

I got my brother's old cell phone because my other one's buttons weren't working. :[

But I love his phone. I still need to name it like I did with my old one.

It's a Nokia 5300 XpressMusic.

I think that's what it's called.

i got a sidekick Lx

(blue)

and currently im grounded right now,

so im not using it :[

i miss him/her .

i wanted my phone to be a sidekick '08

but im a genius of being carried away with

the sidekick Lx >.<

I used to have a lime green nokia phone but it broke when my brother spilt paint on it. :ichigotchi:

I really really want an Iphone. But my parents wouldn't buy one for me in a million years. Oh dear, when will parents learn that us 'whippersnappers' need THE LATEST IN TECHNOLOGY?!??!?!???!??!?!?!!???

Bah.

DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back