Cellphone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickigi

Reaction score
My cellphone is dead!! I accidentally left it in my pocket and when my pants were in the washer my cellphone got ruined!!! I had so many stuff in it! . And now its gone.... My parents arent going to get me a new one. They say I'm to "irresponsible" That could have happened to anyone!! Now theyre saying I"m not responsible enough....Has something like this ever happened to you?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Your cellphone was your so called "Life"? I'm so very sorry, but cellphones aren't all to me, you may give me the lecture about using it for emergencies, but still... I don't like them. [/SIZE]

Aside, I'd rather spend money on instrument equipment than cell bills! ;O No, this hasn't happened to me, I have a cell and its dead but why should I care??? ;D I used to think my cell was my life.. Until my flute came.

But whatever, live your life. But the way, to be nice, just wait a FEW months....Your parents will forget that happened and possibly buy you a new one...

And sorry if I was rude.. And i'm sorry that I was wrong... but okay. Fine.

Where the heck did you read that cell phones can cause cancer? And don't you think you're overreacting just a little? Your cell phone isn't your life, and it was kind of irresponsible of you to leave it in your pocket when you put your pants in the wash. Maybe if you prove to your parents that you're responsible again, they'll buy you a new cell.

So? My phone broke too. I took it to the store and went to the tech support. They said they could not fix it. They offered to give me a new phone. I said no, and got a better phone with a discount.

Life? Its not your life, its entertainment. Maybe you should rethink about that

Tell your parents you can take it back to the phone store and ask for support on it. Remind them it was an accident and never meant to happen.

Good luck

P.S.: Think about what really is your 'life'

Ok. You guys are making a big deal about the Life thing. I may have over exxagerated. No need to over react. I was just saying, I really liked that cellphone.There were a lot of memories in it. It was my first one, and I'm starting to go to Summer Camp so I need it for emergencies. My parents said that I have to earn my money to get a cellphone. I don't even have a job!! So I have to do all the chores around the house now and I'll get an allowance, for 10 bucks....

P.S. I have a life, and it doesnt revolve all around the cellphone. Instead of saying negative comments maybe you could help me out a little bit.

Of course I would, but if it was my cell phone (even though I don't own one) I wouldn't say it was my life. And if you want advice, I suggest just doing the chores. If you're getting $10 a week, then that's pretty good. Soon you'll have enough money for a phone.

It was my life.
Proof

GG96 is right on. Your the one over reacting

Gee People back in the 1950's and stuff didnt have cell phones and guess what!?! They turned out fine!

Its not a big deal. So dont over react

Here are some tips on getting some cash for a new cell:

-Mow your neighbors lawn, charge around 10-20 dollars.

-If some people you know are going away, ask if they need help watering plants while they're gone. You could get some $ for that too.

-Offer a babysitting job or something like that. Charge like, 5 dollars an hour per kid, or maybe a little bit more.

I hope these tips help!

And I've been in a situation where my phone got destroyed, I had to earn my own money to buy a new one. But on the bright side, I have a better phone now and I have a lot more responibility for it.

I have a better phone now
Same here. Before mine broke, I had my eye on another phone. Then one day, my pictures, sounds and Videos just were gone, and the stuff that was there was only half of a picture. It had like almost a virus. Now I got a new phone and it works fine, and I love it [and no its not my life, =/]

Well I really want the I-phone but that costs a lot!! And I doubt my parents would let me have that phone. I want a really cool phone. My phone was okay but I want something else. OK and people just forget about the whole life thing please! I told you its not my life!

P.S. YellowMoodTama, thats some great advice! But my mom won't let me get a job in the neighborhood :)

You guys should seriously stop scolding her and telling her to stop overreacting. She can say whatever she wants, jeez.

Anyway, awww! I'd cry if that happened to my cell phone!! xDD I have a cell phone that I go everywhere with. But your mom didn't feel your cellphone when she was picking up your clothes?? My mom always checks in my pockets.

Well, just show your parents that you can be responsible! It was an accident after all.

Proof
GG96 is right on. Your the one over reacting

Gee People back in the 1950's and stuff didnt have cell phones and guess what!?! They turned out fine!

Its not a big deal. So dont over react
Yeah but once you've had a cell phone, its hard to have life without it. My dad hated cell phones then he finally got one. Now he says he don't know what he'd do without it.

Ok. You guys are making a big deal about the Life thing. I may have over exxagerated. No need to over react. I was just saying, I really liked that cellphone.There were a lot of memories in it. It was my first one, and I'm starting to go to Summer Camp so I need it for emergencies. My parents said that I have to earn my money to get a cellphone. I don't even have a job!! So I have to do all the chores around the house now and I'll get an allowance, for 10 bucks....
P.S. I have a life, and it doesnt revolve all around the cellphone. Instead of saying negative comments maybe you could help me out a little bit.
Im sorry but there isn't really any way we could help you.

You did leave it in your pocket in the first place which is a little

irresponsible. The only thing I know of is to do those chores and earn

extra doing other things for other people.

Anyways, I have dropped my cell phone and it died, but thats

only because it was one of those RAZRs. Really thin and fragile phones...

Luckily, I could get a free one (LG phone) with the plan I got.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude above...I guess its because I

always hold my phone.

You guys should seriously stop scolding her and telling her to stop overreacting. She can say whatever she wants, jeez. 

Anyway, awww! I'd cry if that happened to my cell phone!! xDD I have a cell phone that I go everywhere with. But your mom didn't feel your cellphone when she was picking up your clothes?? My mom always checks in my pockets.

Well, just show your parents that you can be responsible! It was an accident after all.
Thank you for sticking up for me! You too Pickachu Lover. Well I didn't mean to be irresponsible. My mom went upstairs and got random clothes which she thought was dirty and threw them in the washer. I didn't even tell her my pants were dirty.She didn't ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back