Cellphone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents wont let me talk about my phone anymore. They just said they'll think about it. I want a nice phone but not too expensive. I'm AT&T
Even if they don't want to talk about it, you might ask them to call AT&T to see if they paid the extra insurance to cover water damage. What they might do is give you a new phone, of the same one you have. That way all you have to do is transfer your SIM card and buy your ringtones back.

My parents said that I have to earn my money to get a cellphone. I don't even have a job!! So I have to do all the chores around the house now and I'll get an allowance, for 10 bucks....
I have enough money to buy a cellphone because I SAVE my money unlike some people in my life I know... Anyway, I also get like $12 a week for allowance and I'm suppose to like tidy my room and put away the laudnry and stuff but I don't actually do it and my parents don't even care! :) But I think I'm going to continue saving my money (I have like $2000 right now) until there's something that I really want to buy (like a laptop. Maybe...).

Oh I feel so sorry for you! ( I really do I'm NOT being sarcastic ok? ) And no my mom just ticks me off with the cellphone calls and stuff because she calls me from her job to check on my brother sister daddy and I and she knows my Phone is normally on so she either calls me or the freaking house phone O-o I got my phone three weeks ago and I'm already annoyed with the tone and school hasn't started yet! But if that happened to me I'd prolly throw a drama fit lol. And just tell your parents it was an accident it's not like you did it on purpose right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear! I hope you save up enough money to get a new cellphone. If I buy a new phone, I always keep the old one just incase something happens to it. Its the best really.

Maybe if you show how responsible you are then your parents might buy you a new one or if its your birthday soon (?) you could ask for one for a present.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back