CHEST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got not the code racing 1 but a digfferent one i got a racing toy not a racing car so i got two racing toys and there different also i got 12,000 from it by 1!!!!
Ummm... If your saying that you got 12,000 all at once, it's a lie. you can only get 9,999 points at once.

On My V3 Tamagotchi, who's name is Molly, who is a Female, and is a Young Mametchi, has had these things happen to her:

With The Chest:

She's gotten 3,000p about 3 or 4 times before, She's been turned into The MatchMaker a couple times, the same with The Baby Form, and:

She's gotten these Items before:

T-Shirt, RC Car, Weights.

With The Lamp:

She's gotten 3,000p with the Lamp, too, but only a couple times (and i do think only 2 times with the Lamp), She's gotten mostly the storm clouds, and the storm clouds were the first things that she got when she used the lamp for the first time, She's gotten these Items with the Lamp before:

Mirror, TV, RC Toy, Trumpet, Cap, Music Disk, Wings.

(will cont. on next post>>>>>>>>>>)

On My V3 Tamagotchi, who's name is Molly, who is a Female, and is a Young Mametchi, has had these things happen to her:
With The Chest:

She's gotten 3,000p about 3 or 4 times before, She's been turned into The MatchMaker a couple times, the same with The Baby Form, and:

She's gotten these Items before:

T-Shirt, RC Car, Weights.

With The Lamp:

She's gotten 3,000p with the Lamp, too, but only a couple times (and i do think only 2 times with the Lamp), She's gotten mostly the storm clouds, and the storm clouds were the first things that she got when she used the lamp for the first time, She's gotten these Items with the Lamp before:

Mirror, TV, RC Toy, Trumpet, Cap, Music Disk, Wings.

(will cont. on next post>>>>>>>>>>)
With The Fishing Pole:

Cans (once, she got nothing but Cans, all in a row), little fish, (BIG fish that made a cool little song/noise as she wheeled in the big fish!), and, only once, she got +500p or +800p, but i forget which, and it was with a Fishing Pole from the Shop when it was a "SALE!!" at the Shop!!!!!!!!!!

With The Shovel:

Only Once, She got +800p,

Only Once, She got +500p,

Mostly gets the slice of cake,

Also, Mostly gets the Snake (evil!!!!!!!!!!!).

and

With The Plant:

Definitely A Lot, More Than Once, She got +100p,

Mostly, She got that Plant Dude's Head That Looks Like He/She was about to eat Molly,

And Mostly, the same amount of times with the Sunflower Plant as with the bad plant (above).

I got 3000gp :unsure:

then the other ones is thta they turned me into a old tama, or young. :furawatchi:

But then i got around 1000 and 100

But there is good to the transformation besides points. If you way like 99lbs, it will drop all your weight down to the old guy or baby's correct weight!

i hate chests and they turned me into a baby boy,

and no i didnt chnge back it is soo annoying.

and when it had a baby it was still a baby, it was a simeese twin ahhhhhh

it was scary lol

gfyhrabjdj/aklrhgnvkdflnvfdaklnbkdfajnbkvj adlmfkvn kadlf nvmd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The chast is good and bad!

I was an adult and the chest gave me a cute baby!!!!!!!

Another time it turned into a matchmacker and it lost all it's hearts(I don't belive it)!

The chest gave me a pair of sun glasses but Iall ready had some so I gave a pair to someone ells...

It gave me a T.V to!!

It gave me food to like fish, hameburger and a rery raer food.....SALAMY!

The chest turned me into a baby and i had to start from a baby again*sigh*!

The chest also turned me into a mamamitchi!!!

C ya caeser!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back