CHEST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chest is stupid! :lol: I bought it 4 200 and all it did was make my tama a kid again 4 about 30 seconds. :eek: My tama looked very angry and confused. :D Then the chest just went away and I can't use it anymore! :lol:

The chest is stupid! :eek: I bought it 4 200 and all it did was make my tama a kid again 4 about 30 seconds. :D My tama looked very angry and confused. :eek: Then the chest just went away and I can't use it anymore! :lol: P.S. it made all my happy and hungry hearts go away! :lol:

I got like 5 different items and 9999 points! and then i connected with my other v3 and he got a chest and the same thing happened!

:eek: :D :( :p :) B) Hey, i need to know how to get this CHEST ,because i really want 9999 points!!!!!!!!!!I need them for the tamagotchi king,so i can go to mi grandparents and parents!!!!!OR, if somebody knows the passwords to the king and grandparents and parents, will you reply and give them to me?????????I got my tamagotchi v3 on April 7,2006! today is the 8th of april ,so i got mine the day befOrE when i wrote this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- ;) :lol: ^_^

Hey,tama star,i was wondering if you have a v3,and you know the password for the chest,king,grandparents,parents,and the UFO cheat.! I posted this on the same day you posted your message that said Cool!!!PLEASE REPLY ON APRIL 8,2006!!!!!Thanx! :p

Actually, when I used the chest, it was NOT good.
I bought the chest, then pressed b to use it. The chest opened, and dust went everywhere. Then my tama turned into the matchmaker for about 30 seconds and looked furipus and was yelling. Then the dust came up again and my tama was back.

Let's just say it wasn't a fun experience ;P

:D ~*Ally*~ :(
same thing happened to my friend and it stayed and didnt change back.

well, i went in my shop and i saw two chests! lucky for me, one of those chests had a tv in it and the other one gave me 4000gp! how lucky can anyone get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back