Child Abuse

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you been abused by an adult?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I would rather not say

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hitting and slapping for punishment isnt abuse.

beating to the ground is abuse.

yeah, i used to get spanked by my dad when i was little.

it was horrible! lol, but i deserved it and thank goodness i got it or i would be a little ungrateful rude brat now.

Well I was never punished like that, and I am not a rude brat. But I think in some ways that is still abuse. There are other ways of punishment in my eyes.

Guys,

my parents do little things like that all the time.

thats because my parents are strict.

and they just want a better life for me.

i never listen and they get mad and frustrated.

it's not their fault it's mine.

I wouldn't really consider it child abuse if im the one thats causing it.

I feel depressed and sad a lot, because of it,

but i understand why they do that.

and im really ok with it.

through my life,

i almost died many times,

and my parents saved me,

and risked their lives for me.

and know that they see i don't listen,

they just get mad.

and im okay with that.

that doesn't mean everyone is.

so if u don't feel okay with it and understand or they do the those things for no reason,

tell someone.

Otherwise,

it's fine .

Depends on what you did, My dad does abuse me, slaps me to the ground for something like not being in my room but talking to my mom D:< And its 8 at night, Big whoop. I get slapped half to death and books thrown at me just for talking thy mom, thats abuse

I've never been abused. My Dad used to spank my brother and I when we were little, but he just yells and curses now. He has anger management issuses, that's why. My Mom slaps me on the hand if I do something REALLY bad. She usually just yells and minor cursing. I love my parents!!! :)

~Ruby~

Depends on what you did, My dad does abuse me, slaps me to the ground for something like not being in my room but talking to my mom D:< And its 8 at night, Big whoop. I get slapped half to death and books thrown at me just for talking thy mom, thats abuse
Wow, that is really sad... :'[ Did you get help???

Everyone, I have to separate the difference for u,

i know some of this is abuse,

and some of it just sounds like it.

punishment and abuse are two completely different things.

And a lot of people push them together.

They are opposite things.

Some parents, like mine,

are very strict , mostly because of how the child behaves.

Me and my brother are very selfish,

and we have a lot considering we have only lived in this country for 5 years.

We take that for granted often.

So our parents might slap or hit us occasionally because we won't listen when they try to speak to us verbaly.

When the child or children don't do ANYTHING wrong at that time or near that time,

and the parents hit them,

VERY HARD.

Like hard enough that they are on the ground and have many bruises.

This,

is considered child abuse.

And like I said before,

punishment is similar,

but at the same time, completely different.

So,

please stop saying I'm so sorry.. get some help.

Because most of what these people have said,

is not really child abuse.

It's just adults punishing their child for their behavure.

Like all good parents do if they want their children to amount to something.

Thanks, I just had to get that straight..

Love4tamas

Everyone, I have to separate the difference for u,i know some of this is abuse,

and some of it just sounds like it.

punishment and abuse are two completely different things.

And a lot of people push them together.

They are opposite things.

Some parents, like mine,

are very strict , mostly because of how the child behaves.

Me and my brother are very selfish,

and we have a lot considering we have only lived in this country for 5 years.

We take that for granted often.

So our parents might slap or hit us occasionally because we won't listen when they try to speak to us verbaly.

When the child or children don't do ANYTHING wrong at that time or near that time,

and the parents hit them,

VERY HARD.

Like hard enough that they are on the ground and have many bruises.

This,

is considered child abuse.

And like I said before,

punishment is similar,

but at the same time, completely different.

So,

please stop saying I'm so sorry.. get some help.

Because most of what these people have said,

is not really child abuse.

It's just adults punishing their child for their behavure.

Like all good parents do if they want their children to amount to something.

Thanks, I just had to get that straight..

Love4tamas
... You call talking to your mom then getting hit with books "Punishment" Considering I lived in the US forever

Well, MB, it's not like you have the living daylights beaten out of you everyday and you always will until you move out. :furawatchi:

Anybody who has a computer to tel ltheir tale obviously isn't as abused as they think.

Well, MB, it's not like you have the living daylights beaten out of you everyday and you always will until you move out. :furawatchi:
Anybody who has a computer to tel ltheir tale obviously isn't as abused as they think.
*nods nods*

{just speaking in general}

it seems like alot of us dont really understand what abuse really is-

and where the line between punishment and abuse is.

MB,

everyone always has their side..

and incase u didn't notice...

i put.....

MOST of the people here that posted about it wasn't really child abuse.

i didn't say ur one of the most.

and u have to look at ur dads side also,

maybe that is not the reason.

but,

that is the only reason you know.

Maybe he found out about something,

but didn't tell you.

That could have happened.

If he is abusing you so much,

then talk to him about it.

Then you'll find out his reason.

Also,

like Rachelgotchi said,

if u have a computer,

you are obviously not as abused as you think.

I'm sure your parents both love you,

and provide for you.

After all,

you do have a computer.

Not everyone does.

You have a roof over your head,

and clothes to wear.

A good education,

and food and other things you need.

I sugest you be happy with what you have.

And I'm sure your parents were just having a bad day...

And they are probably very sorry.

Some parents just don't have the guts to admit it.

Mine don't.

And I don't know many who do.........

Best of Luck,

Love4Tamas

Last edited by a moderator:
When a was little and be a brat I got spanked, but thats good. If you dont get punished a couple times in your life you'll be a spoiled brat forever.

//-lWeRide

When a was little and be a brat I got spanked, but thats good. If you dont get punished a couple times in your life you'll be a spoiled brat forever.
//-lWeRide
I know some people who are spoiled Brats. Not naming names. * Tries as hard as possible to look at self.* *Runs upstairs and grabs a mirror*

Just Kidding. :huh:

:huh:

i've been abused a couple times.... the most recent one was when i was talking back to my mom about how she told me that i should always answer my elders when they talk to me(i've always did) and i finally told her that if i do that why doesn't she do that (its only becuz when i talk to her sometimes she doesn't answer back) and she said it was becuz she was older than me and then i talked back on accident then my dad came in and yelled at me that my mom always answers back(even though she doesn't!) and then he referred back to a fight i had with my mom a couple hours ago becuz i didn't get something that my mom told me becuz she wasn't even answering my question. then my dad yells at me, "your mother has answered your question how can u be so stupid!" i just started walked away then he spanked me and told me to go wash off my tears and then when i'm dryin my face he smacks me with the toothpaste leavin a big stream of toothpaste down my arm then he told me to wash it and pick it off the ground. AND THAT WAS NOT MY WORST EXPERIENCE!!! :huh:

i've been abused a couple times.... the most recent one was when i was talking back to my mom about how she told me that i should always answer my elders when they talk to me(i've always did) and i finally told her that if i do that why doesn't she do that (its only becuz when i talk to her sometimes she doesn't answer back) and she said it was becuz she was older than me and then i talked back on accident then my dad came in and yelled at me that my mom always answers back(even though she doesn't!) and then he referred back to a fight i had with my mom a couple hours ago becuz i didn't get something that my mom told me becuz she wasn't even answering my question. then my dad yells at me, "your mother has answered your question how can u be so stupid!" i just started walked away then he spanked me and told me to go wash off my tears and then when i'm dryin my face he smacks me with the toothpaste leavin a big stream of toothpaste down my arm then he told me to wash it and pick it off the ground. AND THAT WAS NOT MY WORST EXPERIENCE!!! :D
I suggest calling the childrens support line.

//-lWeRide

Well, one of my friend's sister in law abuser her child...or what she calls "punishment". I shall put it in RP form since is easier for me. The sister in law..hmm..ill call her.....Meanii xD And her child...Joshy. And her husband....husband xDD

Meanii: Joshy sing me the song i taught you!

Joshy: I dont wanna...

Meanii: Sing me the (*^(&%#$% song!!!

Joshy: But i dont wanna...

Meanii: *starts yelling at him and cursing*

Joshy: *crying...singing sooong veeeeery quietly. At the end of the song it has the F word*

Meanii: *starts laughing histerically* HUSBAND!!!!!! DID YOU JUST HEAR JOSHY>!>!

Husband: *walks in* No. What happened?

Meanii: He said the F word D=<

Husband: WTF!! *beats Joshy up* WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT?!?!

Meanii: I dont know...school?

The truth is that "Meanii" taught the poor kid the word. He's only 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back