China V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard that china's got V6?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* V3 was just realeased. So V4's V5's V6's V7's etc are FAKE! When/If V4 comes out it will be 2007. They come out with one every year. Like V1's 2004 V2's 2005 and V3's 2006. Please do Not make fake topics. . . . .thank you.

[SIZE=14pt]Well, Bandia releases tama's in China and Japan first.But I think "V6" is not by Bandia.[/SIZE]

:( thank god, i was scared we only had v3s and they rocked the house with v6s!! LOL :(

OK!!!!!!!!!!! Let's end this conversation. Some other countries have fake tama's and there ALL FAKE!!!!!!! Got it :eek: :furawatchi:

Bandai is from Japan. Since China makes the plastic part and Japan makes the microchips China gets it instantly.

But Japan does most of the work.

If you go to the internet you'll see tons of other tamas you've never heard of or seen since they were only released in Japan.

look, we all have to understand, china and japan are way more advanced in technology then , we in the US, England, etc. so, bandai is from japan, thus more japenize tamas. china is also a big technological country, thus their higher tamas.

If you know,china has alot of fake stuff :angry: Fake colgate, fake instant noodles,etc and they are not genuine <_<

I've never heard of that. In my opinion, I don't think that Bandai made them because they havn't even made a V4 yet!

i havent heard that they have v6 but hey they seem to have heaps of stuff we dont so idunno

i thought they came from japan 2 because the word tamagotchi means friend in japanese and i saw some web page that said they came from japan but i could be wrong anyway

no matter if china has better tama's i dont care as long as they will soon be released to US :mellow:

well, actually, bandai was started in china, and china was where the first tamagotchi was made, then they made up to v3's in china, and they decided to ship it to the U.S. so thats why we have v3's and they have v6's
Hey!!! they released them in Europe too!!! i dunno if they r fake, probably.

i dunno how they could make a v6 and not 4 us. how gd are the 'v6s'???

I Spain are made V4 Fakes from JD ©....This Tamas are silly fakes,because a JD © V1 is the same like a JD © V6... :ph34r:

Sorry i'm gonna have to disagree with you. First of all, Japaneese people are one of the smartest people so they have tons more tecnology. Second of all, they were first made in Japan so they probobly already had it about 4 years ago!

P.S. Sorry if I was a little harsh. I was trying to share info.

Bye!

Tamaqueenyyy12589

they have to v6's and not us because JAPAN MAKES THE TAMAGOTCHIS! RELAX! IT TAKES A WHILE FOR THE TAMAS TO GET ANYWHERE ELSE...... ESPECIALLY THE U.S!!!

AAAHH!! :ph34r:

V6??? wow never heard of it though

do you hane a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back