China V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard that china's got V6?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh to Alimania.

Bandai doesn't originate in China. Please get the facts right.

Oh, and everyone who said that bandai is from Japan, it IS.Bandai was made in Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya that's why the names are japanese like ichigotchi, ichigo means strawberrey

YES I HEARD THEY ARE SO UNFAIR I EVEN HEARD THERE IS A V8 AND A V10 LOOK IT ON EBAY THEY ARE SO UNFAIR <_<

China does have V.6 and V.7 too. I have a girl at my school and her father lives in China. He shipped her 5 V.6s and she gave some to her friends. I personly don't know her but she gave on to my friend Amanda. They suck though. The games don't make them lose wait, you pick ur chacter,there is a work-out button for them to stay thin or lose pounds, it takes forever to connect it is so confusing, and the charters are like real thing and they take up the whole screen. When they eat or work out all u see is food or boots moving. Oh and you pick when they sleep. That is dumb and it sucks the fun out of it so don't feel ripped off. :D And it is not made by a genic brand.

ok, i'm not so sure about the whole "china's got v6" thingy, but hey, if i get proof, i'll go with it!!! oh, and if it is true, how come chinese kids get better tamas and we don't?! let me say, NOT FAIR!!! :lol: :D B)

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :mellow: :) ^_^ thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
indeed, i have seen them on E-bay. but, they are not REAL tamagotchis!!! it is a waqste of money, please note, that whenever you look at a picture of a tama from somwhere else that has not come out yet (v4-v-anything higher) it is a tamagotchi STYLE! please watch out for those tricks. they dont have the tamagotchi sign at the top, but they may have a picture of somthing else...

V6? Here in Enlgand they havn't even got V3!!! And i think Bandai was from Japan not China.
No v3? Wow i dont no wut i would do with out mine!

They might have something called v6, but I guarantee that they are NOT made by Bandai! They were probably made by JD, SK, or some fake rip-off company like that.
ONLY BANDAI MAKES REAL TAMAS, AND THEY HAVE ONLY RELEASED V3 SO FAR!!!

B) B) B)
you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :huh: :D :D :D

They might have something called v6, but I guarantee that they are NOT made by Bandai! They were probably made by JD, SK, or some fake rip-off company like that.
ONLY BANDAI MAKES REAL TAMAS, AND THEY HAVE ONLY RELEASED V3 SO FAR!!!

B) B) B)
you are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :huh: :D :D :D

I hope tat tamagotchi will always be da same price ( S$30 ) version 2 and 3 are the same $$$! I wanna V3! :furawatchi: hehehehehe

Actually they have V8 or something and it has a larger antena

(the signal to connect with a friend is longer) I think the tamagotchis have color and you can't see the squares.Its so cool I saw it at ebay. Its unfair why can't we have V6 or V8 :angry:

This is all very confusing to me. Wouldn't the people from China know? They are the ones who live there! Just listen to them. I don't know who's from China, but you need to speak up! We all want to know if there are V6's in China. :D :( :lol: :(

Tamagochi's aren't $30.00!!!!

In Ankeny, Iowa (where I live) they are only $15.00.

How much are yours? :(

(maily to xavier)

This is an interesting topic. I had a friend from Coria and he said they have V6.But I went on Ebay and looked for V4 but they barley had any and they were in Spanish! Then I looked for V6 and nothing came up! So I think that this is just a myth and the person who started it just wanted attention! :(

Young_Mimitchi_Lover

I think we should just all be thankful that we actually have Tamagochi's. I have a V2. I just got it this year around Christmas. Now because the V3's have come out I want those so bad. I want one for my B-day which is in 3 days (April 4th). I want the one that is Blue and has swirls on the outside! :(

I agree with you Young_Mimitchi_lover.

Whoever started this thing is just wanting attention. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back