China V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard that china's got V6?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not completely true. In Japan,(where Bandai is originally from) they've released a V6. This is only because the versions are different in japan :unsure:

Versions are different from country to country. Bandai America might have gotten Tamagotchis later than other countries. So it really depends on the Bandai company. I'm not entirely sure about the v6, but I know they're different versions.

well, actually, bandai was started in china, and china was where the first tamagotchi was made, then they made up to v3's in china, and they decided to ship it to the U.S. so thats why we have v3's and they have v6's
WRONG! The first tamagotchi was made in Germany and then it came to japan! v6 is a total FAKE!

WRONG! The first tamagotchi was made in Germany and then it came to japan! v6 is a total FAKE!
wha?? I thought the first tama was made in Japan

I am sooooo confused right now :huh:

Cheerz

Brad aka DJ 9-V

v10? can that seller even spell fake? they have only released v3. they have kiati (spelld that wrong) and entama's SO why would they make it more unfair for us in US or canada or england ect

cuz they like to see us skwirm! lolz im kidding thats fake. dont buy those unless there at STORES not ebay cuz ebay has VERY fake ones. i would like to see a pic of this so called v6

and if its bought at ebay. forget it

yah

so stop saying THATS UNFAIR there faker than my imaganary friend jimmy and i dont even have one lolz!

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :) :furawatchi: :p thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
Chinas got v6, and weve only got v3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? Thats not fair!!! and theyve got angelgotchis to!!!! :D :unsure: :lol:

yes, they have v6's but they are not as fun. I had a v4 from China and they are as fun as watching paint dry. They are rip off versions that are wicked BORING! :furawatchi:

I think all the extra versions are like testers, they open the newer versions there and see if they like it and realease the best ones in USA, UK, Europe etc.

I think all the extra versions are like testers, they open the newer versions there and see if they like it and realease the best ones in USA, UK, Europe etc.
that's a very good theory! It just might be true. We should tell Admin about that.

So some people think China has a tamagotchi connection v6? Nah, probably not. I am chinese, and I know that in China sometimes they sell fake stuff. Or maybe it is really a version 3, but they just say it is a version 6 just to make more money.

China's got tamagotchi V6, and we've only got V3!!!! whats going on!?!?!? :eek:   :eek:   B) thats so not fair!!! and they've got angelgotchi's to!!!!
[SIZE=21pt]FAKE! FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE![/SIZE] V4 isn't even out yet for god sakes. Anyway, from the past few posts, I believe it isn't from Bandai or even close to fun.

I looked at some of the negative feedback the Ebay sellers of V4, V5 and V6 were getting. One said that it was actually a V2 they received instead of V7 (or whichever) and went on about false advertising and all that. Hope this helps... = :eek: =

You are so right! :eek: If China gets a V6 we should too! Isn't that unfair tama-members?! Send a reply or vote what you think now!!!!!! :furawatchi: :p :angry: :angry: :eek: If we donot get themtahtis just SICK!

You are so right! :eek: If China gets a V6 we should too! Isn't that unfair tama-members?! Send a reply or vote what you think now!!!!!! :furawatchi: :p :angry: :angry: :eek: If we do not get them, taht is just SICK!

actually, bandai really is from japan, but it is mostly made in china. no, china does not have v6, they have v3. they are making a v4 from what i heard. it is suppose to be better. anyways, bandai has made all tamagotchis. i hoped this answered your question!!!!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back