Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Digital SLR camera, for my Photography.

A Guitar. I'm hoping for an Acoustic one, but my Grandma wants to get me a bass. o.o

Clothes. Preferably more Skinny Jeans

I'm trying to get my brother a PSP Rockband Bundle.

I myself am getting a new computer. I asked for a USB Hub, a headset, and assorted teas. My mom told me she'd get me the Hub and tea. She'd try and get me a headset. And a custom mouse pad ;'D

After this, I'm going to start making a second cosplay for Megacon. I really just need my wigs for this, I'm asking for two cosplay wigs too, but I'll probably order them in January.

a cellphone a cellphone a cellphone I really hope. (yn)

That's basically all. Maybe a Deepak Chopra book, he seems kind of interesting, xD

I want an iPod. And some new clothes, like some tutus from Hot Topic and some new Converse. Also, Some new eyeliner and black lipstick. :3

Some Books.

Some clothes (Hollister and Areopostale)

A new camera (The one I have right now SUCKS)

A Pink DSi.

I dunno what else.

I really wanted a laptop, or an iPhone, but that pretty much got a straight-up NO from my parents, so I'm just asking for money/giftcards to buy lots of clothes with. Christmas shopping spree FTW. :D

Monopoly World

Risk

Board games x3

A cell phone !!!

and a Deepak Chopra book xD

-Pippin Bilbo A Hobbit.
xD, My Old crush's Nickname was Bilbo, after that Hobbit character thing.

-------

I have no clue what I'm asking for.

I really want a DSi, Or an iPod.

Actually, a Wii would be nice. xD

No wait, Converse. THAT FIT. Because when you have size 12 [ladies] feet like me...Well, Converse laughs at me. xD Besides, I can never find a store here that sells them.

I want a CD, money, a new hair straightener, and maybe some Breyer horses. other than that, I want my friends to make me something, because they make such cute things (plushies and stuff) :D But I'm really more concerned with getting them things, as I couldn't find/afford what they wanted last year, and I want to get them all something really nice... The hardest part is getting all equal presents :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want much for Christmas this year, particularly because the first item is soooo expensive!

1. Pokemon SoulSilver or Togetchi Gotchi Gear Pouch

2. Pokemon Arceus card pack

3. Neopets doll

4. Pocketknife

That's all! ;)

Same as Togetchi99, almost nothing:

Maybe a DSi (OMG MORE THAN 200 BUCKS IN GUATEMALA, well, 220)

NIW SHUPA MALLEO BRUDDERS WEE! (sorry for the "outburst")

A 40$ gift certificate for some random shop.

If i cant get the ones above, i will preffer $MONEY$ BABE!

I already said that I'm asking for an iPod Touch... but I went on ebay yesterday and my mom already knows that I know her password AND my sisters password. I went on my moms account and just started looking around ( I don't look at her messages) Then I went to 'Won' and there was an iPod Touch in there :DD It's already been paid for and shipped, but when I checked again because I couldn't believe it but it was gone. :I I think she remembered that I can find out she bought it.. so she deleted it (But still bought it) so I couldn't find out... too late. :I

xD, My Old crush's Nickname was Bilbo, after that Hobbit character thing.
OMG THAT'S WIN. xDD

I need Domo merch. Because my uncle snatched a huge Domo stand up and I want to decorate it with Domo stuff. It's the same stand up that they had in 7-11 for the Domo coffee cups! WEE.

Most of my Christmas list is just videogame crud. x3

Well my mum said that because we're going to Thailand next year in April, me and my two little sisters are only getting five things each. I also know that two of those gifts are going to be really expensive (thats two expensive things each!). I know that one expensive thing we're all getting, and the other expensive thing that I'm getting is heaps more expensive than what my sisters are getting. I think I'm getting a new camera because my current one doesn't take sound when you film. The photots aren't bad though.

My 6 yr old sis is getting this educational globe. You touch a point on the globe and it tells you about that places currency and all that. It's really cool. I might have a play with it *laughs*. Don't tell!

I dont know, im debating between a hamster or a laptop, or maybe both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back