Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I'm asking for money from everyoneee, so I can get a pair of Uggs after Christmas.

And of course, my ukulele. xD

And my mommy got me a $50 giftcard to Hollister :D I can't wait to spend it.

Christmas list:

*A laptop

*A mouse for the laptop

*Some new socks (my others are getting wrecked)

*Clothes

*Violin

I'm getting the laptop from my parents so I won't be getting much else from them, but my relatives'll probably get me a bunch of clothes and my gran MIGHT get me a violin. I'm so excited!

Contact lenses would be like the best present anyone could ever give me.Other than that, I'll probably be asking for a new webkinz to renew my account. xD

And clothes - because suddenly, this year, I have become fashion conscious. Well, that and the fact that I've seen a lot of stuff at Aeropostale that I really liked. c:
Oh, and I'm adding Animal Crossing: Wild World to that list.

Gosh, I feel greedy. x.x

I'm asking for a Flip video camera.

I really want one so I have a reason to screw around with iMovie more often.

Other than that, some clothes, DVDs, books, clothes, a few video games; the generic stuff.

If we won the lottery, the first thing I'd blow some cash on would be Adobe Flash CS4.

That stuff's about seven hundred beans. D:

It's funny because I haven't even asked for anything even though I want like a bajillion things lol. Kind of funny really, cause I'll have a lot of things that I want and then when someone asks me what I want for Christmas or my birthday or something then I'm like "Uh, IDK. . ." XD. :(

WII FIT <333

I play it at my dad's girlfriends a lot, but since I am at my mom's most of the time, I would like to play more.

Okay so here is my unofficial list;

- bedroom renovation

- a desk lamp

- an alarm clock

- wii music play thing

- a LEATHER PILLOW

- and decorations for my rocking horsiee ;D

- and a book by Deepak Chopra

that would be my ultimate list. I think.

My list (so far):

• Green wig (which I'm certain I'm getting)
  • Keyboard (instrument keyboard)
  • Clothes
  • Money!
  • Laptop (Mum says she can't afford it)
  • Webcam (Might be getting one)
  • Bratz dolls! (I love them!)
  • A new camera (mine is playing up. It always says the batteries are dead)

Now, why do I want a green wig, you may ask? For house events at school. My house colour is green.

Mum was looking over my shoulder as I typed this. She said to let her look at the list later.

Not much.. maybe about $100- $150 dollars. I need to buy an new English book for $67. And then I need to buy 1 more pair of skinny jeans. I'll have a total of 3 skinny jeans, and some cool shoes I like at Target's for $15. And then I can load up on shirts..

Here's what I'm getting from my parents/grandma...

The Sims 3 for PC

Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness for DS

G1 Jockey 2008 for Wii

A few books

Some t-shirts and skinny-jeans from JayJays

Some inexpensive jewellery and accessories

And I think my brother is getting me a coffee mug from Starbucks? He asked me what I wanted, and I said either a coffee mug or sea monkeys. He'll probably get me the coffee mug though. xD

I feel greedy. D:

But I did spend quite a bit of money on everyone else's presents, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back