Cities

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^insanely close to where all my cousins live. maybe you're one of them :p :(

@ .seriously- 300 people!? that's the smallest I've ever heard of. :(

I guess the biggest city I have been to so far is Chicago. It was alright, but I really didn't spend any considerable time there. Hmm...I live near Kansas City, Kansas AND Kansas City, Missouri. I don't live in any particular Kansas town, I live outside several different city limits.

I have been to Costa Mesa, California a LOT. I used to travel there frequently to compete in ballroom dancing. It is pretty big, but mainly it's impressive because it is a very wealthy area. lol I have also spent time at assorted locations in Missouri, Nebraska, Arkansas, and Colorado...but not really even in remotely large cities.

Big cities aren't my favorite setting. In fact one of my **favorite** places I have visited so far is the Konza tallgrass prarie out in remote Western Kansas. It is just wild, rolling prarie grass up to your waist or so as far as the eye can see. Incredibly beautiful. :( :p

Orlando, Florida.

._.

I don't travel much, so the second biggest is. . .

Minneapolis D:

As for the smallest, when my mom was in rehab we got to drive through Chisago City, it's super, super tiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moscow, Russia.

Yeah, I havent been many places. Only ever been to:

Adelaide, Australia [Where I live]

Grampians, Australia [The hills in Victoria, Australia]

Gold Coast, Australia [in Queensland]

Moscow, Russia [Capital of Russia]

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia [My grandparents' home]

New York City XD Biggest there is.

My mom, sister and I went there for my 8th grade school trip in '02 or '03(I think). They were 'chaperones(sp)' but really they just wanted to tag along.

My cities population is 101,800, but it doesn't show on that list o.o;

London

And

France

And

Disneyland xD Well it's not that big but it's the biggest theme park I've been ♥

LondonAnd

France

And

Disneyland xD Well it's not that big but it's the biggest theme park I've been ♥
DisneyLand isn't actually a city, lol. Just a theme park.

The city DisneyLand is in is Anaheim. Not sure what population they have xP

You stole my signature! D: Jk, it;s okay.
Took me a while to work out what you meant by that but was it your signature a while ago or something??

If so, imma gonna change it. Originality is my thing. :]

The biggest city I've been to would be Brisbane. I know, I know. Not much, but we don't travel that much unless its for sport.

O:O:O:My city is the 27th biggest in Canada.

We have about 165 000 peeps.

Heheh.
holy geez! My city is 26th biggest :D

EDIT- following my list, it is. On wikipedia's list, it's 29.

The biggest city I have been too is Toronto because I was born there and it is the biggest city in Canada. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back