Claim to Fame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao, I bet you'd pass out too. xD
I'd get hugs, give them praise, then PICTURES!

Pictures + FOB = My life

@ WC_G_101-I love how you say hi, then pass out. xD
I would probably pass out before I ask for pictures and autographs xD

So there were a bunch of celebs in my city for the Superbowl. My friend's bro. was hanging out wit a bunch of celebs at parties. At one of the P. Diddy asked him if he wanted to go to the Suns (our state basketball team) game. Him and his wife went to a game with P.Diddy!

About a year ago I could have sworn I saw Carrie Underwood. I was driving, and then I was looking at the red car next to me. It was the red car they gave you at the finale on American Idol. The person driving looked just like Carrie Underwood. Scary. :angry:

(kind off topic, but w/e)
Hey, you know all you people who want to meet celebs and musicians and stuff- Theyre just people, hahaha. A lot of them are boring, too =/
When you look up to/admire people THAT much, you don't care what anyone else says. I know they're real people, but they've inspired me soo much.

It's hard to understand unless your in that state of mind.

So there were a bunch of celebs in my city for the Superbowl. My friend's bro. was hanging out wit a bunch of celebs at parties. At one of the P. Diddy asked him if he wanted to go to the Suns (our state basketball team) game. Him and his wife went to a game with P.Diddy!
Yeah, I heard Hugh Laurie was there. I would have went to the Superbowl just to meet all the celebs xD

My dad saw Carrot Top in the gym while he was in Las Vegas.

Another time in Vegas I think he was at this party thing, and he saw the guy who played Brandon on Beveraly Hills 90210

Last edited by a moderator:
my uncle went to ither colege or school with bon jovi *drools* i liiked in his year book

I've Never really met anyone Famous. Unless you Count Bob King. (He's like, this Old singer who sings Little Kids Songs. o__o)
But I am Related to Gordon Lightfoot. He's like, a Distant Cousin. like, 4th or something like that.
I am Also Related to Jesse Metcalfe (from Desperate HouseWives, and John Tucker must die)

I dunno How.

Both have the Same Family Crest.

So my friend is dying...i told her a bout calling Jonas Bro. and she wants the num. SO bad...does ANYONE have it?

Oh now I remember! :D This author named Eric Wilson came to our school when I was in grade 3. Yeah, so I guess I kinda did meet a famous person. Also, in grade 4 this actual actor came to our school to give us acting tips because the grade 4's and 5's were doing a play: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. So yeah. Before I said I didn't meet anyone famous. But now I remember that I had met 2 famous ppl! lol :D

So my friend is dying...i told her a bout calling Jonas Bro. and she wants the num. SO bad...does ANYONE have it?
You check their MySpace.

I almost met Miley Cyrus. I waited 5 hours in line, but I didn't get to meet her.

My brother and my Dad went to a basketball game and saw Cameron Diaz and other famous people. But sadly, they didn't meet them.

My mom's co-worker went to the same school as Sally Field.

Hahah. I'm close to meeting a celeb, but not close enough. Boohoo. xP

Unless you count that time a kids band came to our primary school twice. XD

"Ay ayyaya, Were *blank blank*,

*Something something something about eggs xD*

and were the Wobbles we don't wear pyjamas!"

Kind of creepy in a way. xD

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back