Cliques

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryDisturbed

Reaction score
Well I personally think that they are not okay to leave people out and be mean to other people just because there not in there Clique

yea i dont like to be in a group that only a certain type of person can be in thats just stupid

yea being left out isnt that fun i can agree but isnt it there descison if they dont want other people in?

i dont like them because i get left out because im kinda chubby :(

yea they are but im not in a clique and i am emo
Cliques are just labels. You call yourslef emo and your putting a label on yourself. If you don't want cliques try not to label people or yourself.

It's a part of society. People will always have cliques and label other people. The end. :]

Me, I'm not emo enough to hang out with the emos and not normal enough to hang out with anybody else.

A clique is just a group of people who hang together- it's not always 'mean popular girls who never let anyone else in'. You have your circle of friends and that's your clique. See, the word isn't negative. It's really just a group of good friends. ;]

I think the cliques that say, oh, well you can't sit with us because you have sweats on today. Or, we told you to wear this ribbon and well, you didn't. is just rediculous. It's sad but there really are girls out there like that.

It's okay to have a clique- we all have them, face it. BUT, you just have to make sure that the clique is healthy and your friends support you and don't pull you down instead.

I HATE CLIQUES! There's this group of girls at school. I would like to be their friend but they wouldn't accept me! ;) And I'm the new girl this year. How mean is that? It would be fine if I wasn't new but I am. If there was a new girl I would try to make friends with her, not exclude her. :angry:

I HATE CLIQUES! There's this group of girls at school. I would like to be their friend but they wouldn't accept me! ;) And I'm the new girl this year. How mean is that? It would be fine if I wasn't new but I am. If there was a new girl I would try to make friends with her, not exclude her. :angry:
miley you do raise a point there is 2 diffrent kinds but not alot with girls usually with girls its all about whos popular no offence

[SIZE=7pt]I dont care for cliques. I don't care if there is cliques, I don't care if there isn't.[/SIZE]

Cliques will always be around, and while no one likes to get excluded, you have to face life. Find a group of nice friends to hang out with, and don't worry about 'fitting in'

kc-

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I am not in Highschool yet, I really havent experenced Cliques, but got a taste of them. It seperates people with boyfriends (populars) and People with no boyfriends (geeks)...Yes I am a "geek" But I dont care. I am myself. Who needs a stupid Clique. The Populars Are "Trying" To be popular and be the ones on top, but I dont care. I am myself. I hang out with some weird people, but they are my friends. I hate how you get put in a group just by how you look, how you dress, or what you do. Its pointless for people to put you in a group if you ask me.

miley you do raise a point there is 2 diffrent kinds but not alot with girls usually with girls its all about whos popular no offence
In my opinion, cliques are groups of friends (girls) who are too self-sentered with themselves and won't let anyone else in their group of be friends with anyone that aren't in their 'group'. I think that normal groups of friends aren't cliques unless they won't be friends with anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back