Clones/ tips / twins/codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise :angry:

*edited correct one number in clone password*
Thank you SOOO much!!! I did the love potion and it worked! :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :( :pochitchi: :mametchi: :huh: :( :angry: :huh:

:kuribotchi: um you dont have to be 99 pounds to win in bump.i wonwith 38 pounds and u get 1800pts :wub: :blink: -_- :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :hitodetchi: :wacko: :rolleyes: long live tamagothci

i kno tht u have to be at least 20 yrs old (ur tama) to have twins then use the codes> if u dont wait till its 20 it wont work and o yea u dnt get married so no matchmaker or marry another tama

I know how to get TWINS!!!! When tama is dead Punch in ABBCABCA

Hope this helps phoebe

:blink: the twins are true i even have got the item i will tell you the code i used 3247991490
That was to clone, they are talking about two eggs yatta yatta

ohh i always see people say there is no such things as twins iv had twins before ok so if you want to no more about it than pm me but let me tell you right now there is no CODE for twins its just some random glitch that can happen ok im sorry i didnt get a pic but please if your on my side pm me

ps. im not trying to spam

for the last time there is no twin code!!

even bandai said :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back