Clones/ tips / twins/codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!when i did it i got a present that looked like me ,but no face! It worked!

[SIZE=14pt]how much do you have to give to the king because i gave 5000 and it gave me no password [/SIZE] :ph34r: :) :lol: :D [

:unsure: :wacko:

have u left it fore 1 nite? <_< <_< :furawatchi:

WHAT THE HECK IS ROM TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow: :mellow: :huh: :eek: :D <_< :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise :furawatchi:

*edited correct one number in clone password*
:wacko: it dont work u jurk! B)

(Surprised Shopkeeper! HUH???)

I've heard a bunch of stuff on how u can get special stuff if u surprise the shopkeeper. I know how 2 surprise it and all but I don't know how 2 enter the codes. Everytime I just wait there as the shopkeeper is surprised after awhile it goes back to the normal mode. Am I supposed to press any buttons if the shopkeeper is surprised to get into the"ENTER PASSWORD MODE" 2 get the free stuff??? Please peeps... HELP!!! :p :p

(Surprised Shopkeeper! HUH???)
I've heard a bunch of stuff on how u can get special stuff if u surprise the shopkeeper. I know how 2 surprise it and all but I don't know how 2 enter the codes. Everytime I just wait there as the shopkeeper is surprised after awhile it goes back to the normal mode. Am I supposed to press any buttons if the shopkeeper is surprised to get into the"ENTER PASSWORD MODE" 2 get the free stuff??? Please peeps... HELP!!! :eek: :D
once youve surprised the shopkeeper you have to press the buttons that corespond with the letters in the code. the 1 2 the right is A, middle B n left C. just surprise the shopkeeper and quickly press the buttons in the code and u hav ur items.

The clone password didnt work did I do something wrong or does it just not work... im cunfuzzeld :)

The clone password didnt work did I do something wrong or does it just not work... im cunfuzzeld :huh:
THE PASSWORD CLONE WORKS!!! with the code 32479 91490 you have an item labelled like this "!!"

To see the truth see HERE the shop item "!!"

Moreover you have a password for a pen (free!): 63532 86367

Good link HERE

:kuribotchi: :angry: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back