Colored bracelets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. You know what? I think there were bracelets like these when I was in Pre-K. O.O

I think. Something that looks like these. My friend gave me one. It smelled good. xD

Lol Claire's has them. XD.

I like them, they are pretty but I would NEVER wear them to school. There are no cute boys, all either fat, perverted, or stalkers. x.o

I'll wear 'em outside of school. To camp and in High School. 8D

Lol Claire's has them. XD.
I like them, they are pretty but I would NEVER wear them to school. There are no cute boys, all either fat, perverted, or stalkers. x.o

I'll wear 'em outside of school. To camp and in High School. 8D
Why O_O do people in your school take it that seriously if you wear them?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's similar ones at Diva [in Australia].

I must buy.

I'm on holidays, so I can wear them.

We're not allowed jewellery of any type [apart from earrings] at school.

I HAVE to follow that rule, because I'm Vice-Captain. =]

I have a bunch and I wear them a lot. I've always known about the game and there's guys who have walked up to me and snapped my bracelets, I just stare at them and roll my eyes.

e

Edit: It's weird, I've worn my purple ones a lot and one of my teachers JUST found out that purple meant that the wearer was willing to kiss a person of either sex. They ask me if I am and I say "Yeah" because I am fine with kissing girls. In fact we kiss each other on the cheek when greeting and leaving each other. There also have been a couple mouth kisses, but any way, my teacher suggests therapy for me. I'm just sitting there looking at my teacher like " o_0"

my teacher suggests therapy for me. I'm just sitting there looking at my teacher like " o_0"
Thats messed up man. Suggesting therapy because you kiss someone of the same sex?

There's similar ones at Diva [in Australia].
I must buy.

I'm on holidays, so I can wear them.

We're not allowed jewellery of any type [apart from earrings] at school.

I HAVE to follow that rule, because I'm Vice-Captain. =]
Yes, and I saw the ones at Diva today.

I wantttt themmmm. Not cuz of ''the game'' but cuz they look amazingful. Eh...

@Michelle: I had a blue one which said 'Hope' and I snapped it :0 Oh boy, bad thoughts...

Yes, and I saw the ones at Diva today.
I wantttt themmmm. Not cuz of ''the game'' but cuz they look amazingful. Eh...

@Michelle: I had a blue one which said 'Hope' and I snapped it :0 Oh boy, bad thoughts...
Those are differnt braceletts. They're Livestrong bands, and they're much thicker than what Feebee is referring too. Most of those bands have inspirational words or quotes or support different charities. For example, yours said, "Hope," on it.

The "sex" braceletts Feebee is referring to are extremely thin and round.

Those are differnt braceletts. They're Livestrong bands, and they're much thicker than what Feebee is referring too. Most of those bands have inspirational words or quotes or support different charities. For example, yours said, "Hope," on it.
The "sex" braceletts Feebee is referring to are extremely thin and round.
Okie dokie. Must be alot easier to snap then 8D

I have those XD I got them from Target a long time ago

They are Neon:

Pink

Yellow

Blue

Orange

And Green

Okie dokie. Must be alot easier to snap then 8D
Extremely. You can snap them on accident.

When I wore them (Few years ago), I had like fifty red and black ones. o: I wonder where the went off to. Maybe I'll look for them today.

I was about to say "Great. Somebody like my grandma. Dx" then I realized it was you. ._.

I wore afew once, and these kids asked me for them, and as I am, a very nice person, I gave them the bracelet. Then a yellow one got torn and they hugged. ._.

[SIZE=7pt]I think purple is for Oral sex. (If you don't know, please don't ask.) :p [/SIZE]

I heard about a game similar to that. Its where we have bracelets, and if you accedentally break one, you get really bad luck, if a person of the same sex breaks one, you have to marry the person of the opposit sex of their choice, and if a person of the opposite sex breaks one, you have to lip-kiss for 10 seconds. Colours don't really matter with that, though. It's just something someone in my school made up last year. I got the lip kiss exactly 57 times, back luck 1 time, and the marrage one 3 times. So far, I've been waiting for the bad luck to happen. So yah, what do the colours mean?

I heard about a game similar to that. Its where we have bracelets, and if you accedentally break one, you get really bad luck, if a person of the same sex breaks one, you have to marry the person of the opposit sex of their choice, and if a person of the opposite sex breaks one, you have to lip-kiss for 10 seconds. Colours don't really matter with that, though. It's just something someone in my school made up last year. I got the lip kiss exactly 57 times, back luck 1 time, and the marrage one 3 times. So far, I've been waiting for the bad luck to happen. So yah, what do the colours mean?
Orange and yellow are like, hug or something.

Purple I think is oral sex, like Skadi said.

Black is just regular sex.

I think that the meanings of the colors vary by area... Like the meanings at my school may be different from the meanings of the bracelets in Feebee's area, you know? I don't think it's real set in stone, but you could Google it.

I have bracelets like that but I tied them into a rainbow because well lol long story.But yes I know the game but haven't ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back