Colored bracelets.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shagbands :gozarutchi:

I need lots, and for quite cheap, people at my school are selling them for 20p each. o_O

I've heard about it. Our school never played it though. I read about it somewhere.

Yes, I've worn a blue and a green on my left wrist for quite a while. Just because they're pretty and fun to fiddle around with though, no worries. :gozarutchi:

The only game similar to that we've played would be Zap.

Oh, and they go by this code.

I bought a pack of black and pink ones. Fully aware of the game, but never had played. I just liked them. x.x

Then my MOTHER found out. During school. (she works at my school.)

That was a nightmare.

I love them. Mum knows about the game but is postive I'm not part of it.

She thinks my bracelets look cool. Although she sometimes runs up, grabs one with out snapping it and says "Whats this one mean? What happens if I snap it?"

Haha. I have fifty one. Pink, yellow, green, blue, purple, red, and glow in the dark. I've never had them on during school 'cause I forgot about them. But next school year, I'm wearing all of them. xD

I wear those type off stuff just to cover up and distract the ugliness from my arms. xD

I bought like 300 of them.

When people snap them, they're all like "KAYTHEE IS GONNA (Insert act here) WITH ME!" running around bragging about it, while me and my best friends just stare at them like WTF?!

Random much?

(a)You know those jelly/rubber/whatever their made of bracelets that some people wear? These: Tada. Did you know that they have meanings? It's like a game: Each color represents a sexual act, and if a guy comes up and breaks off that bracelet, Then you have to commit that act with him.

( :) I already knew about that game, but I never really partook in it. I just wore the bracelets because they looked all pretty and colorful.

Then, today, one of my friends learned about it, so I explained to him the entire thing and what the different colors meant. Then, of course, he told everyone else. And so throughout the day, I was randomly attacked. I started out with 36, now I only have 21. Roooar.

© Guys are running around waving my broken bracelets above their heads like prized trophies and claiming I'm gonna give them sex xD [ They are joking. They know I don't play it. But it's still fun to play pretend ] And my wrist is sore from the bracelets being torn off. I don't really mind, though.

(d) Just wait. Tomorrow, every person in my school is going to be wearing those things. I think I started another trend.

So, have you ever heard of this game?

Have you ever played this game?

Do you wear the bracelets?
(a) Yes, I do. We don't do that at our school though, we're just like "Dude let's do it" or at the other end of the spectrum: tight little virgins who don't even want sex. I'm sorta in between though.

( B) ^Same here^

© May I ask... how old are you? If guys are doing that and pretending they've had sex with you, they're jerks regardless of age. But still don't have sex when you're too young.

(d) Woohoo, you started a trend!

And no, I do not wear the bracelets.

Yeah, i started this trend.. in grade 5.. so like 5-6 years ago!

O:

people only knew what the black one meant though.. no other colours. aha

I have a green one that Michello sent me!

That's the only one I own. I'm so lame, I don't even have two.

But what does green mean? I'm curious. xD

You didn't start a trend. I wear those all the freaking time. So do other people. No biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back