Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite simply, unless you are ready to have a baby, always practice safe sex. Birth control pills are never 100% accurate, nor is any other form of birth control. Condoms aren't always surefire at all either. Also, abortion is about choice, not about if it's cruel to the child or not. Do you REALLY think someone that has an abortion is okay with killing their baby? No! I imagine it must be torture afterwards, knowing that you just denied life to a helpless child.

Some people decide to put babies up for adoption. Is that right either? No one can say, since differing circumstances apply.

It's all about practicing safe sex when you don't want to have a baby. When you are ready to take that step, then go for it.

What is a Stint? I can find it online X(
Well it looks painful but probably isnt like your friend said. But why not make a Women condom!? Some people have gone insane with Techonology and what they can make with it
A stint is the little tube you were talking about.

It's the 'medical' term for it ^.^'

They have female condoms, but I've heard that aren't very effective.

A stint is the little tube you were talking about.
It's the 'medical' term for it ^.^'

They have female condoms, but I've heard that aren't very effective.
Oh, ew x.x I didnt know that, cause I was like 5. They actually had to hold me down and strip me when they did it. Thank god I dont do that stint crap anymore

What does a Female condom look like anyway

I have to ask...

MB, you probably haven't even had Sex Ed classes yet. So, why are you so interested?

I have to ask...
MB, you probably haven't even had Sex Ed classes yet. So, why are you so interested?
Because I just am, what is so wrong with being interested. I saw the "video" Already, that counts?

I have to ask...
Neither have I, but being denied the knowledge I'd still like to know things on the subject.

I'm 13.But I don't have sex-ed lessons. *whew.*

I'm a little immature when it comes to sex.

It may not be the best thing for me to be, but it just makes me feel kinda... well, uncomfortable.

-Rachel
Naw its ok. When most people first learn about it they feel uncomfortable.

But once you learn more and more about it, it's actually pretty

interesting!! ^.^

Lol my friends think I'm a pervert for being interested

in the subject...Well to bad for them! >=D

Oh, ew x.x I didnt know that, cause I was like 5. They actually had to hold me down and strip me when they did it. Thank god I dont do that stint crap anymore
This is a bad picture of it, but it looks like this.

From memory of my last sex-ed class, picture a ring and attached on that ring is a clear bag around that and extends. you put the bag part in your vagina so it covers up the insides. the ring enables the penis to go through. As SK said though its not very effective. It's got a bigger failure rate to male condoms. Even with spermicide it's crappy.

<.< I know this is kinda a weirdquestion...But i wonder what sex is like...

Sounds good...LOL xD <.<
It's really hard to describe o.o'

People have asked me that before, and I can never give them a good description xP

Just have to wait until you're older to find out, lol.

It's really hard to describe o.o'
People have asked me that before, and I can never give them a good description xP

Just have to wait until you're older to find out, lol.
Lol, I guess its something

you can only describe to your self. 0.0

Can hardly wait. o.o lol

Naw Just kidding, I can wait.

Lol, I guess its somethingyou can only describe to your self. 0.0

Can hardly wait. o.o lol

Naw Just kidding, I can wait.
If you're worried about sounding weird, you don't. xD

First off, I am sorry if this topic is inappropriate, but you are not forced to post here and I thought that it could be informal to me as well as other TamaTalk members. Thank You :D
Obviously, I have heard about condoms (is that how you spell it?) and birth control because I am at that "maturing age" now. I know what they are and what they do but I don't exactly know how they do it. Isn't a condom something you put on the outside of your body to prevent becoming pregnant during sex? I have never used one (nor do I plan on having sex anytime soon anyway). And what about birth control? That is like a pill you take, right?

And... is birth control considered abortion? I know that I am 100% against abortion. What about you guys?

Your thoughts, answers, opinions, and whatever are kindly accepted.

Cinderpelt :D
First off Birth Control is not abortion!

Second off Birth control help u not get pregnat and many teens take it so it means(my mom told me this when I was 13)they are having sex so the pill will work right!

U really don't wanna know!!!!!I know about it and it's nasty!
To you right now, but if you want kids when you're older, guess what? You need to have sex to have those children XD!

Anyway SK is right it's really hard to describe, and once you're old enough and ready to have it with whom you care for, then you'll understand how undescribable it is.

A reminder please... this topic is about Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion - let's stay on topic. Personal sexual activity is not something that needs discussion here.

I will only add that even 'though this forum is for mature and sensible discussions about non Tama related subjects, we are all still bound by Site Rules and our own common sense.

The female condom is only about 98% effective when used with spremicied. **Was the health shcolar in highschool**

and I do agree with tamamum about this not becomming a experiance discussion but i would like to share with you all the best bit of advice i ever heard, its from Quantum Leap the best tv show ever.

"Sex should be between two people that love each other so much that making love is the most natural way of expressing it"

and yea the entire concept of the act is quite disgusting. But when your that in love it wont matter.

If you are seriously thinking of going on BC. I would suggest Yasmin. Its a pill that clears up your skin and makes your period come exactly 28 days later to the hour. It's the best.

I heard on the shot PMS is amplified, and the Neuva Ring (that gross ring that goes way up your, you know what) is painful during certain positions of intercoarse.

The Condom+Spermicide is the only 100% garenteed method of birth contol. However I have no idea where one buys spremicide. Another less effective method is the sponge. Please dont ask about this one just look it up. Its not very effective and gross.

Abortion, the other matter. I do no agree with but I do beleive in certain circumstances is nessicary, such as Rape, incest, and if somthing suddenly happend during the coarse of pregnancy where you loose your house and cant support yourself, it's wrong to have a child in those conditions.

And its not all christians that cant have sex/use birth control before marraige. If your Catholic you dont believe in birth control at all. And that intercoarse is for making babies. However Anglicans (protestants to the usa) can use birth control. I still dont think your technically supposed to have sex before marraige though. But its common in todays soiceity and remeber how long ago the bible was written.

**Im sure you'll be forgivin, if you did it for the right reasons**

Sorry for the lentgh of the post I feel pretty strongly about birth control.

....The Condom+Spermicide is the only 100% garenteed method of birth contol...
Oh, sorry... I have to disagree with you.

It is not a 100% guaranteed method of birth control. Condoms can split and even if you are using spermicide, it's not a guarantee that they are all killed :)

The only 100% guranteed method of birth control is ... abstinence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back