Confessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that... um, I used to wikipedia a book whenever I had a french book report to do.

is that daring? xD

^ lol, I do that too.

I take the summary, and translate.

- I couldnt even finish reading a 30 page picture book in 2 weeks last year.

^ xD

If the book was interesting then I would read it and write my own report on it. but there's no such thing as an interesting french book.

I confess... that I stalk my teacher's facebook..?

I don't remember many.
In Year 4 though, I went through a stealing phase. I'd go into the classroom at lunch times and rearrange it completely and steal everyone's stuff, then hide it in various places. I'd also write random lovenotes and stuff and then put them in others' trays. xD It caused a lot of controversy and the teacher talked to the whole class about it and told us that whoever this thief was, they'd have to stop soon.. so I stopped. :) I had made so many people cry by stealing their stuff. I felt terrible afterwards.

I bet there's so much more.
ME TOO. xD

The summer going into eighth grade, I pretty much "destroyed" my room. (My mom said I destroyed it, but whatever.)

My best friend at the time, Taylor, always came over when we were home alone. She's a home decorator person -- I swear they paint a room in their house every two or so months. They're always renovating something. When I first became friends with her, all the rooms in her house were different than the were now, not kidding.

So, all the rooms in my house are white. (I can't take it, but my mom loves the plainness, blahh). And my room was super cluttered, so Taylor and I came up with the bright idea to paint my room.

I had this kitty boarder around my room that I put up when I was like, six or seven. And since my walls were already white, I didn't need to prime my walls. And Taylor knows how to paint, so it was to be a pretty easy project. And the boarder was supposed to be the peel-off kind. The stuff that requires no effort to take off.

Yeah, well, the company lied.

We tried taking the boarder down, but IT WOULD NOT COME DOWN. And when we did, it was ripping the paint and the plaster of my walls. My room was a mess.

Needless to say, my mom FREAKED OUT. And I cried and cried and apologized, because my mom basically stopped speaking to me unless she was insulting me or commenting on my "bedroom that I destroyed." I told her for my punishment we should just leave my room the way it was.

And she wouldn't have that, because twenty or more years in the future they may want to sell the house, and it would lower the selling price just because of MY room. And they wouldn't get my room painted then, just to sell it.

So she spent like, $300 on my birthday that year in September, having someone paint my room, because she didn't trust Taylor and I to do it, though it would have been a lot cheaper.

I love my room now. The walls are bright periwinkle, the only colored room in the house. And my bed spreads and everything match perfectly. But I still regret it and feel absolutely AWFUL about it. It was a completely selfish thing of me to do.

It was bad, the whole summer and how mad my mom was at me. More than I can really express.

So yeah. I still feel guilty about that sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to peek at the teachers grade sheets. So I really didn't have to wait til report card day xD

Oh, that reminds me. I used to steal sticky tack from the teacher's bulletin boards when I was in like 1st grade. xD I loved sticking it to the walls.

there are times at school that i literally just don't do my homework on random spotted days at all. or sometimes weeks if i'm really in a bad mood. To keep up my grade I'll do like a little homework in my latin or math class or a little in the car ride to school.

Plus I never did my math homework because it was boring, so i got an F for that, and then when i started working on homework and working harder on quizzes i got my grade up to like a B- in only two months. which made me feel bad about disapointing my parents when it was obviously easy for me.

I can't swim.... :D

I am obsessed with taking Sonic the Hedgehog personality quizzes in hopes that one day, I won't be Sonic or Knuckles.

I have a fear of Michael Jackson and a fear of South Park.(Don't have a go at me for being pro-Sonic and anti-Michael Jackson) If Michael Jackson music or something that sounds similar starts playing when I'm in a room I'll cover the ear I can hear with(Deaf in one ear. It wasn't my fault, I was born like that) and yell at people to tell them to turn it off, and if they don't, I will either leave the room and have a serious vendetta against the person(s) who refused to turn it off or I will turn it off myself and have a serious vendetta against the person(s) who refused to turn it off.

If I get really angry at an idiot making fun of me on a regular basis, I may punch them or kick them in a private area(Don't start telling me off, 'cause I already get that).

I can do press-ups on my knuckles.

I like watching Onegai My Melody on Youtube :D and I have official My Melody DS games that were imported from Japan(Sanrio - My secret shame :D )

When something weird happens on my computer I panic, start a virus scan, and then realise that the problem had noting to do with a virus or trojan and the solution was glaringly obvious. :D

I get a bit paranoid in crowded or unfamiliar places.

I am the only person in my school who doesn't have a mobile/cell phone and I was the last girl in my school to start wearing a bra(and I being asked about them makes me feel uncomfatable, as does wearing one sometimes) :D .

Tama :D Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
I confess that when I don't do my math homework, I write down random estimates in the first 2 min of class. I also confess that I got the best score on the math finals in the entire 8th grade in my school by pure luck xD

I confess that I've stolen a few times.

I confess that I brought a condom to school that I found in my garage. (I let my friend have it because she wanted it for some reason..)

I confess that I've written fake love notes to someone, they believed it and when he sent a note back it looked like he fell "In love" :I

I confess that I used to be a bully and hurt boys by grabbing their arms and trying to put them in the girls restroom, kicking them, socking them, pushing them, and scratching them.

I confess that I spit on a girls sweater because I was mad at her, turned out her friend let her use it so it wasn't hers.

I can't think of anything else.

Gaah. I feel really bad that I lie to my mother a lot. Not little lies but big lies about where I've been and what I've done and such.

I confess that I take Benedryl when I can't sleep. D;
OOO: Sometimes I do that. Rarely rarely rarely, though. ;D

I confess that today at the grocery store I was rubbing a bag of rolls with a retarded look on my face and some guys I think saw me...

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back