Confessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i ate in my moms room, and my sister took the blame

i told a guy that my friend has a crush on him, she got so mad, it was funny

i sat on my sisters head! its so small....shes not dead, i swear...

i threw a book out a window hitting my next-door-neighbors dog, its so annoying!

tommorrow, friday, im telling joey i like him... thats a confession to him...

i have more.... but i can't think of them...

THX,for making this topic, i nedded it, a lot!

I confess that I told one of my friends another one of my friends secrets, but it was too serious I couldnt keep it in. Meh.

I said Shut up to someone in class because she was being mean to me.

I punched this boy at school because he was being just plain annoying.

i haves a confession....again

i am fed up with my friend, she treats me like a child! i want to yell at her, shes mad at me, i am mad at her. im happy :)

I confess last night I snuck out and got dubbed home by my semi drunk boyfriend at 1.30am.

I confess I ate one of the adults only vodka soaked gummy snakes.

I confess I am beginning my rebellion.

I confess that I stole my mum's makeup when I was 7.

I took it to school. It was some expensive brand called Clinique.

i never used to do my homework in class i just ticked my name of the homework list and convinsed my teacher she marked it

and when i was in cornwall i used my mums epilater to shave the floor and i thought i broke it and hid it so she couldnt find it and she found it and found white hairs on it and blamed it all on my grandma

When I was little I used to touch the ashtrays in cafes and my mum would slap my hands. It hurts to look at ashtrays now.

I have so many secrets I keep from people.

I am my parents' worst nightmare, but they don't know anything.

I've been slowly eating my brother's Halloween candy, since he hasn't touched it since Halloween. I only eat the M&Ms and lollipops, though. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back