Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got one today and they aren't what I thought they'd be. : (

I personally like the 4.5 more.

* jaw drops * you like the 4.5 better???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :angry:
Well, in some ways yes. The v5 seems less like a tamagotchi. It focuses more on the internet part, which is in itself a hassle, because you have to enter the password every single time you go to a new area of the EXPO. You also can't name your tamas, and there are only 2 games to play unless you marry and get a mother and father.

There are some things I love, though. The huge screen and new sounds are a welsome addition to any Tama. It has excellent resolution and great new characters. Hopefully, the larger screen will stick with the v6, whenevre that comes out.

Who knows--

mabe the v5 will grow on me!

Well, in some ways yes. The v5 seems less like a tamagotchi. It focuses more on the internet part, which is in itself a hassle, because you have to enter the password every single time you go to a new area of the EXPO. You also can't name your tamas, and there are only 2 games to play unless you marry and get a mother and father.
There are some things I love, though. The huge screen and new sounds are a welsome addition to any Tama. It has excellent resolution and great new characters. Hopefully, the larger screen will stick with the v6, whenevre that comes out.

Who knows--

mabe the v5 will grow on me!
When it does, tell me! I'd like to go Tamagotchi - Picking like apples. :D

I agree with FlyingFeathers... I like the 4.5 more too. The internet part is okay for the V5.. but it isn't nearly as developed as it needs to be for me to really have fun with it. The two games are not really that much fun, and although I like that there are three tamagotchis, I don't like not being able to name them. Overall, although the V5 is a new experience and I don't regret buying it, I would definitely rather replace my 4.5's batteries when the time comes and I have to make the choice. (I have to make the choice... I'm a broke college student and can't afford to buy batteries for both! Hopefully that doesn't happen any time soon ;) )

:unsure:i live in scotland and yesterday i went to a shop and saw the v5 tamagotchi i`m gonna get the pink love my family one!

:furawatchi: :eek:

I bought mine off amazon yesterday. I got the love my family design. It should come either wednesdayor thursday. I am very excited! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I got one today and they aren't what I thought they'd be. : (
I personally like the 4.5 more.
but the v5 was more of bigger news to the world than the v4.5

everyone is crazy about it.

hopefully its not a dissapointment like you say, but....

the only reason why it sounds cooler is because it has new features a regular tamagotchi has never had.

I also like the v4.5 better. There is more to it. The v5 seems so basic to me (but I don't know alot about it yet). I also don't like that although there are 3 tamas on the screen to take care of you might as well be taking care of only one because what ever you do happens to all of them. You should be able to care for each individually. Thats my opinion anyway.

v.2 will always be my number one fave! but the v.5 isn't so bad. the internet part is a pain, but having so many caricatures is cool, they do some pretty cool things. the hype made it out to be the greatest thing ever, its not that its not awesome but all the hype is a bit much. better than the v4..... i hate the v4 and really cute, i love the yo-yo item cause i play with them in real life. it kinda sucks that you play games with only one of the caricatures, and when they sleep theres only one Z with all that space there should be a Z for each gochi. but i still love it. i found the mail feature on the 4 line distracting and the jobs got old after a while, most of the time i didn't even bother to get one. the point system took all the surprise out of which gochi you'd get and worst of all the v4 and v4.5s made it very hard to get someone from the kuchi family, maybe the v5 will be less unbalanced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya all.

I ordered a japanese Famitama before xmas and I can almost decipher bits but I just guessed as I went along. Then when they came out in England I got one off of ebay. My japan one is the yellow one with a key an pics of the pets on it. My english one is the pink one with violetchi charm.

I had a memetchi on my japan one but the matchmaker kept bringing the wrong mates and I went out one evening and when I got back forgot about it. The next day I checked it and all 3 had turned into the petitie family characters.ahhhh! so i mated anyone of them with any charcater the matchmaker brought and am starting again, using some of the codes I found on here to boost the bonding.

My english one I ended up with a hotitchi and a kutchipatchi. I thankfully got the right mate for him first time and am now in the process of raising the twins. They are so cute and I cannot wait for the little mole type pet to join them.

Just thought I'd share my tama journey xxx

Heh, my dad scared me when he sounded all mad downstairs but then he came up and had something behind his back and wouldn't show it to me, he did and I knew it was a v5!! I got so excited :]. It's awesome and the tamas are cute and they make new sounds.

Yay. :mametchi:

Heh, my dad scared me when he sounded all mad downstairs but then he came up and had something behind his back and wouldn't show it to me, he did and I knew it was a v5!! I got so excited :]. It's awesome and the tamas are cute and they make new sounds.
Yay. ;)
Yeah its really cool! I got mine today too, my friend called my and said "OMG I GOT MY TAMA!" I rushed outside and to the mail box being chased by my neighbors dogs, and grabbed the box and ran back inside. When I opened it i was soooo excited! I got the Love My Family design

Yay. :huh:
Where do you live?

oohh i get mine im so exited my dad ordered it today but i have to wait until monday stupid amazon but its worth it i get the tamahouse desighn i was gonna get that cookie dough but nooooooo "it looked to weired"so my dad ordered me my thrid fave my second was the fishy 1

I GOT TWO V5'S FROM WAL-MART YESTERDAY!!!

one white and the love my family design!

the ones i planned to get!!!

okay, so, i have not opened the Love my family design v5 yet:

https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb76/Az...e/myotherv5.jpg

right now i have my white v5 open, its asleep right now, and they are toddlers: https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb76/Az...anCode/myv5.jpg

sorry for the bad scans, i have no good camera ;)

:haha: WHAT A RELIEF!!!

I DONT HAVE TO RUN AROUND LOOKING FOR IT ANYMORE!

P.S thank u all for the great info on the v5 ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back