Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww its so cute i bet you like have familys but i only wish i could reap japineese

My sister,Toonygirl and I live together! We are twins!

Our mom said she didn't see any Tamagotchi V5s at Wal-Mart. :D

But we'll check for Tamagotchi V5s tommorow!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the space one, too, but it doesn't come out for another month because it;s not a launch color. The only colors out now are Tamagotchi House, Cookie Dough, Cotton Candy, I love My Family, BLue Absrarct, and Brilliant Ruby. : (

I want the space one, too, but it doesn't come out for another month because it;s not a launch color. The only colors out now are Tamagotchi House, Cookie Dough, Cotton Candy, I love My Family, BLue Absrarct, and Brilliant Ruby. : (
COTTON CANDY! (Sorry)

That was one of the things I'd pick from.

SUGAR! (Sorry)

i like the Tamagotchi house one, and the I love my family one....

and the cookie dough...i want those best..

;) but im waiting too much, getting impatient

At Walmart today, I finally got the guts to ask the toy lady when the Familitchis were coming in. She knew exactly what they were, and she said they should be in the next shipping load they get, and no, they did not have them yet in the back of the store. By the way she talked, it should be early next week. I hope that might help some of you with a couple of your questions.

:eek: When r they coming out i want one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad :) :D :D

They lookie so coool :D

when when i wanna no :(

I have a V5 and it is so cool :D I wish that here was more games and that there wasent always traffic jams at the expo :angry:

r they out yet i mite get some :huh:   :unsure:

i want one  :(   :(

--

:eek: When r they coming out i want one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad

:huh:   :huh:   :huh:

They lookie so coool  :D

when when i wanna no :(  
you posted twice -_- you can edit your post, you don't have to post twice :D

anyways...

i havent been in wal-mart or target latley, hopefully they have some out, just for a early release for lucky ppl.

Last edited by a moderator:
There wasn't any in target a couple days ago, I will go back next week again and check. The thing is they didn't have any space for them though, they had the accessories and the watches. They had 2 rows (pegs) of V4.5's so possibly they could move one row of those and place the V5's there. There was no employee around to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back