Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so here is what I was just thinking... The v5 was relaesed in Japan on November 23rd which was a Friday and Then they were released in Austrailia like the 11th which was a Friday. So tomorrows Friday and maybe we'll be lucky and they will be out.

I just did a search on the Toys R Us website and it had a release date for the v5 as 2/15/08! This is to far away!

I think there were reservations for v5s in TRU / ToyWiz.

ARGH, I am getting mad at Bandai and other places that are releasing things, and not telling us a date.

Like Nintendo with SSBB. First December, Woot, just 2 more months.

Then its moved to February.

and now its March.

If they updated tama town that means the tamagotchi V5 HAS to be coming out soon, maybe tomorrow?
if im lucky, i might be able to go to target or someplace, but it clearly says on tamatown now, play with your v5 toy :eek: . AND THE LINK WORKS :D . except the first time which the computer froze. my fault. :D

They Actually did update the website(Tama town Not tamagotchi.com) :D
even if you click on tamagotchi.com , youll go straight to the upgraded website :D :D B) :eek: :D

One tip to remember... Many times stores like Wal-Mart and Target are known to have put the new tamas out on the shelves even before the official release date. Bandai told us end of the month for January... So I figure any day now. :eek:

all i know is that i have a V5 and yooooooooooooooooooou dont....lol just kidden but yeah i have 1 is sleeping...

ok everione . . . v5 is officially out in Canada's Wal-Mart . . . at least it's out for the one near mah house . . . so go check it out . . . but the stupid thing is . . . there isn't a mascot nor a plastic key attachment . . . just a plain keychain . . . sucks . . . ;)

wal-mart is doing a big rearrangement for their toys departments . . . and they made space for the tamagotchi v5 . . . but last time i checked . . . they said the new tamas hvn't arrived yet . . . and one of them told me that the toys should arrive in a week . . . so check back next week?
they probably say come back next week because they want more customers.

even though there is no v5...

the last time i asked the employee, she said that they get new shippings of toys every night.

so, maybe....

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I saw a couple of pics of the V5's and they have totally new icons! One looks like a globe, another one looks like a TV, and I can't remember the other different ones. It was cool, though! ;) :D :) ^_^

Yeah, all the girls between 11-13 are obssesed with makeup and their version of boyfriends...

I really can't wait to see some pics of the V5! I'm wondering though, is the screen going to get too jumbled, even with the expansion? Have to wait to find out!
What?! No I'm not! Well, not me anyway ;) . A lot of the girls my age at my school are, though. ;)

But anywho...

all the other countries are lucky! When is America getting the V5? I went to Target the other day but I couldn't find anything on the V5's...ooh so anxious!! :) :D ^_^

What?! No I'm not! Well, not me anyway ;) . A lot of the girls my age at my school are, though. :lol:
But anywho...

all the other countries are lucky! When is America getting the V5? I went to Target the other day but I couldn't find anything on the V5's...ooh so anxious!! :D :D ^_^
i know whats holding it up!!!!! i saw a new digimon commercial on tv today! ( im in the US )

Omg! If this doesn't come out I in the U.S. soon, I think that I might just die! :huh:

if you check on tama zones thread binarys got one!! :huh:

i know whats holding it up!!!!!  i saw a new digimon commercial on tv today! ( im in the US )
Digimon? That's and old show! They stopped showing it when I was, like, two! Well, not really two! ;) So, we're not getting Tamagotchi's because of an old show?! That's messed up! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone know why that key thingy is sticking out and what it's for? I only saw it on the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back