Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think we will get V5 around mid jan.

I'm trying my luck at Singapore Toy R US next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's how I think the Familitchi commercial will go:

(Singing is italics, while speaking is in bold.)

We are Familitchi, (V5!)

It's the all new Tamagotchi Connection V5 Familitchi! Depending on how you raise your Tamagotchi you can become 7 different fun families.

Familitchi has new characters, new mini games, and a new TV icon!

Tamagotchi V5 Familitchi, each sold seprately.

( The Bandai logo from the V4 and V4.5 commericals appears.)

Check out Tamenagerie.com there are pics of the V5 Familichi...they look different than the japanese ones instead of a key and lock it looks like a little house with a roof on it!!!! Really cool!!!!

I got this from bandai:

Thank you for your interest in the new Tamagotchi Connection.

No official release date is set for the V5 other than it will be out sometime in Spring 2008.

I got this from bandai:

No official release date is set for the V5 other than it will be out sometime in Spring 2008.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

its too far!!!!! :p ;) :ichigotchi: :p

I got this from bandai:

Actually, the V5s seem to be out already. Someone in Melbourne has obtained a V5, according to their post at Tama-Zone.

Gather your search parties, people. ^_^

Actually, the V5s seem to be out already. Someone in Melbourne has obtained a V5, according to their post at Tama-Zone.
Gather your search parties, people. ^_^
is there a link to the topic of the persons v5?

The V5 has been released in Melbourne! I bought one for my brother today at K-Mart! It looks like a mix between the UK and Japanese design (I think)......The antenna is a chimney and there's a key attached to the other side :(

The V5 has been released in Melbourne! I bought one for my brother today at K-Mart! It looks like a mix between the UK and Japanese design (I think)......The antenna is a chimney and there's a key attached to the other side :chohimetchi:
that is too cool, i thought it was just a rumor, but its real :(

ORANGUTAM....

PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE!!!! FLASH US YOUR FIRST EVER V5!!!

tamadake....

I'm a newbie so I don't know how to show photos here on Tamatalk...

:p

* right now they've evolved into a Mattaritchi (boy), A sakuramotchi (girl) and a Ahirukutchi (boy)....

So far the only games I can play are Tea time and Channel surfing and the family bond percentage is 0% :D

I took a photo of it today and put it as my avatar (since I mentioned before that I have no idea how to show photos here on Tamatalk...

tamadake....I'm a newbie so I don't know how to show photos here on Tamatalk...

:D
TamaTalk doesn't allow displaying of images within posts. But we do have a photo album. There's a topic about how to upload photos to our album here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=89761

Or, you can upload your images to a photo hosting site, such as PhotoBucket.COM or ImageShack.US then provide links within a post.

For example:

Click this link to see the seasonal decoration for New Years on my FamiTama: https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g310/bin...cs/NEWYEARS.jpg

Cool! That means Australia is first to have V5 ready....! We cannot wait for ours!

Orangutam, what shop did you get it from? now that they've been bought in Australia, I might be able to get one soon.

i went to walmart (utah) they have racks that hold tama v5s, but they were sold out!! :eek: :eek: ^_^ :D
really? im lucky... most ppl here dont like tamas anymore! im gonna beg my mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back