Connection V5 = Familitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know;

2940 yen would be about 26 dollars.

An easy way for me to tell what yen is, is to pretend the yen number is US dollars, then if its in the thousands I deduct 300 dollars from it, and stick a decimal after the tens spot.

TMCnet has posted a "2008 Toy Preview" article here, dated today (October 15, 2007), in which they make the following comment.
"In the youth electronics arena, Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pet brand grows with Connection V5 and its new theme, Familitchi, through which kids get to raise, simultaneously, multiple Tamagotchi characters. How the clan fares depends on how all the siblings are cared for."

There is no indication of an actual release date.
all i saw was an add..

Thanks for that Binary, great find, although it's only a small piece of news.

Bronica

Cool Then we Wont Have to Own So Many Tamagotchis, Im definintely getting one. ;) :eek:

TMCnet has posted a "2008 Toy Preview" article here, dated today (October 15, 2007), in which they make the following comment.
"In the youth electronics arena, Bandai's Tamagotchi virtual pet brand grows with Connection V5 and its new theme, Familitchi, through which kids get to raise, simultaneously, multiple Tamagotchi characters. How the clan fares depends on how all the siblings are cared for."

There is no indication of an actual release date.
Rumor is Jan. 8, 2008

Pictures, please?

I was about to say as a reminder...

[SIZE=21pt]PLEASE SKIP THE AD AT THE BEGINNING!!!!!![/SIZE]

unless you want to read it!

'metchi ;)

oh and here is a press release: press release (that was translated from Japanese)

that is all the real info about the v5 and FamiTama

■ release date:

(Japan) on November 23, 2007 (North America Europe Asia excluding Japan) sequentially from January 2008

oh and,

if your looking for pictures of a FamiTama, look in my log for them(in my Signature)

(i dont know what the v5 will look like, it may or may not be the same)

-cris-

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I bet the V5 is going to be a big-- no, HUGE sell with America. Not just America, but all over the world! Let's hope they don't sell out TOO soon; I want to be able to get one! :mellow:

That's great news. I can't wait to see the new occupations and Tama characters!

the v5 looks reaally cool to me! :) and yes i think that the familitchi and v5 are the same....below is the link for the pic i found from google.

CLiCKY!~
As far as we know, the Familitchi and the V5 will be exactly the same, except for the design. We are still un-sure if the Familitchi will look like this or this. I hope it's the first one! Hehe. :D

:) 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:

As far as we know, the Familitchi and the V5 will be exactly the same, except for the design. We are still un-sure if the Familitchi will look like tthishis or . I hope it's the first one! Hehe. :p
:( 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :furawatchi:
i have a familitchi

and they look like this

and the v5 look like this

I wish my dad would. He thinks that they are a waste of time. :angry:
They sound really cool!
odd, my dad dosent care. my mom thinks its dumb,though. :(

[SIZE=14pt]My best friend Fuyuki(From Japan)had sent me a FamiTama for my birthday.[/SIZE]

I have still no open it.

I wait until they come out in America so I maybe connect.

NOTE:please,To understand my situation read the NOTE part of signature.THank you^^

i have a familitchi
and they look like  this

and the v5 look like this
and as you see on the first v5 tamagotchi, it says TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION on the top of it.

its normally the logo for the tamagotchis released around America :)

So what's the difference between FamiTama and V5? Except the design.

So what's the difference between FamiTama and V5? Except the design.
All the on-screen text in the FamiTama is Japanese. ;)

I expect the on-screen text in the V5 will be English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back