constipated!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you start to feel better soon. I get constipated too, and I know bad it can feel. Just don't be embarrased, as there is nothing to be embarrased about. We are all human, and should respect and understand eachother.

Try eating some Fiber-Rich foods, such as Apples, Pears, and Wheat. Oil- rich foods can help slide things through, too. You may experience loose bowels during this. But that is completely normal, and healthy. The only time you should stop is when you get constant diarrhea. And laxatives, such as 'Lansoyl', can help, also. Your constipation is probably not bad enough to visit a Doctor, but if your mom wants you to go to the Doc's, obey and respect her choice. ^_^ The Doc can come up with lots of helpful suggestions for your problem. Drink fluids, and try to go whenever you can. Try taking Castor or Mineral Oil, availible at the local Drugstore. A tablespoon will soften it up, and help your intestines function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok eat bran...Tell your mom that your going toeat bran and ask her to extend the doctor vist until like 2 days.

thanks for all the help ppl!!!!! some of the stuff helped some didn't! im good now so i dont need any mor help! but, thanks if u posted!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe people are taking this seriously. First of all the poster has some of the worst grammar i have ever heard, and NO ONE can not crap for 4 days without being close to death. If you didn't crap for 4 days, why the heck didn't you go to the hospital!?

I can't believe people are taking this seriously. First of all the poster has some of the worst grammar i have ever heard, and NO ONE can not crap for 4 days without being close to death. If you didn't crap for 4 days, why the heck didn't you go to the hospital!?
Lawlz... XD

Oops sorry.. I just read that you're fine now. Sorry. >.<

[sarcasm]And thats called being constipated. :) [/s]

No really, don't be rude about it. I was constipated for about four days also, I was no where near death.

Glad your feeling better lilmissgotchi. :(

Broken~Wings

Two words.

Eat prunes.

Believe me on this one, helped me when I was kid all the time.

EDIT ***

Whoops posted a little late, glad you're feeling better though. :)

my little sister always used to get constipated....she used to dring alot of fluids so that she could get enough to build up! [i cant believe im saying this] if u want ot poop u will! :angry:

Happened to me once, eat weetabix and drink orange juice and when you're at the toilet rub your stomach, dunno why but it helped me.

(So why am I posting to this?? Oh well...)

thanks for all the help ppl!!!!! some of the stuff helped some didn't! im good now so i dont need any mor help! but, thanks if u posted!!!!!!!!!
That's great to hear. :D I'm glad you're feeling better!

It's great that everyone was so mature and supportive. Keep up the great work, Tamatalk.

Ha! You think a few days is bad? When i was first a baby, i was constipated for a whole year. When i was two till 3. Beat that one. :D

Whole Meal Bread works.

:D :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back