Cosplaying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Has anyone ever cosplayed? Whether it was at a Anime convention or at home by yourself.

I have, it was /awesome/. I made a good cosplay despite it being my first time, if anyone wants to see pics of me, just send me a note.

Though I'm making a cosplay for Megacon in March, I already have everything but some special felt, a wig and glasses. [i was amazed I had everything aside those things laying in my room] And I'm trying to find a good wig. I'm buying another China cosplay on eBay within a month with a wig.

If anyone wants help with a cosplay, I can help if you want lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I COSPLAYED FOR A CON IN JUNE! : D

I was Tohru from Fruits Basket and my friend went as Kyo. I also got an insanely Yuki hat.

We're planning to go as Hikari and Akari from Ugly yet Beautiful World, but I don't know how those costumes are exactly going to come about...xD

I'm cosplaying America and China from Hetalia. America on Sunday and Friday, China on Saturday with my friend going as Russia and England.

I'm excited 8D

So cosplaying is like, dressing up as anime characters and role playing in real life?

That's an insanely cool idea. 8D

But nope, I've never cosplayed.

Never. I have friends who do. But they're into amine and whatnot. I'm...not.

Ha. They mentioned going as Pacman to A-Con. And I thought they were going to an Akon concert dressed as Pacmen.

I went to the AX in july, but I didn't cosplay :gozarutchi: but next year I will! hm...who will I go as? =D

^_^

Anime Conventions are one of the few exceptions to Halloween when you can dress up and run about some hotel/convention center/plaza without anyone questioning you. Ahaha.

I can't believe I have everything aside a wig and glasses for one of my cosplays xP

I never cosplayed before, But I REALLY want to. D=

SO, My plans; Cosplay as one of my favorite Anime characters, and go to a Con..!

no, never.it sounds fun, but the costumes look uncomfortable.
Only some are.

You can cosplay somebody who wears regular clothing, that's not uncomfortable.

no, never.it sounds fun, but the costumes look uncomfortable.
No they aren't. The costumes feel like normal cloth in most cases. It depends on how big the clothes you get are.

You can always handmake them.

The idea sounds sweet enough, but my parents think its a total waste of time and money. For one thing, I've got no idea whether or not they hold conventions where I live and for another thing, the costumes take so much time to make and a lot of money to buy too, and my parents are not okay with that. Even if I could cosplay, it would feel really awkward and I wouldn't even know what I would do. Also, I'd spend an eternity deciding which character I would want to go as (although I wouldn't mind going as a male either XD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back