Cosplaying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cosplay outfits for Chikusa from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Yamazaki from Gintama, and Mariya from MariaHolic.Haven't used them for anything, though =P
GIMME.

I'd kill for a cosplay of any NGE character. Plug suits FTW. Mainly of Asuka or Rei. Even one of Ritsuko would be alright. Then I wouldn't have to wear a wig because we're both blondes. >.<

Last night I watched the first episode of APH. It wasn't too bad .. maybe I'll stick with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know what that is...can any one explain :gozarutchi: :D :p :( :D
It means dressing up as a character, usually from an anime, manga, or a game.

i missed one that was in october but im gna go to the next one that is in may :furawatchi:

my friend ordered her costume from japan. its so cool! ;)

I cosplayed once, as Ash (Pokemon) when I was REALLY young. But I didn't look like him in anyway whatsoever. =P

Now, it's almost impossble for me to cosplay, since the wigs are itchy and I can't coloured my hair since my parents won't let me.

And since being a fail at remembering people from various games, manga ect, I don't know any one I can cosplay as. -shot-

I'M NOT.

Except for the fact that I'm a girl... BUT I have the icy blue eyes and blonde hair with bangs.

It'd never happen though. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back