Countries/States

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in 3 different countries: Australia (born there), USA-Texas- (raised), and Singapore (currently living here now). In my opinion, I would choose to live in the US again. I LOVED it there!
Texas is the epic win x3 We have mexican food. xD

Canada. I love it!

In the summer, burning hot. In the winter, freezing cold. Always ALOT of snow here. Tons of mountains and for some reason I feel very safe and secure here.

I love all the thunderstorms and lightning and rain we have in BC.

^ Which Ontario? The one in Canada or California?

Oh, and I live in California. ;)

I live down in Austin, Texas. I love this place. It's burning hot, and it's a big city. Right now, though, it's freezing. Well, freezing for me, anyway. Sixty degrees. Texas truly is the best place for me, with my extreme sensitivity to cold. And my love for big cities.
You live where Admin lives.xD He lives in Austin Texas, go find him!!! 8DD

I love living in Kansas. Lots of people are decent to you, and I live out in the country but not so far from big cities that

I can't go shopping. We get all the weather extremes here, 100 degrees or so I the summer, and below 0 in the winter. Tornadoes, thunderstorms, ice storms. The only thing I don't like about living here is the ice in winter. I like snow, but ice scares me because of the potential for power outage. :s Other than that, this is a great place to live!

I don'tknow where else I want to live. I do NOT want to live in a big city. Not the life for me. I want to visit China and Australia, but I don't think I canlive there due to the lack of bird vets, in case something happened to my parrots. I don't know. I guess I will just see where life takes me. ;)

Yesh x3 Now tell me, do you Canadians have Mexican food? xDDD [ Taco Bell doesn't count, it's not Mexican, It's American with a taco label ]
UHm.. well...... no. We don't.. but we don't NEED Mexican food because we can see the Northern Lights! Can you see the northern lights in texas? (oh, and maybe some Mexican settlers came here and opened some restaurants! See, we have Mexican food ;) )

oh, and I had to search "can you see the northern lights in texas" on google to make this post :)

I love living in Kansas. Lots of people are decent to you, and I live out in the country but not so far from big cities that I can't go shopping. We get all the weather extremes here, 100 degrees or so I the summer, and below 0 in the winter. Tornadoes, thunderstorms, ice storms. The only thing I don't like about living here is the ice in winter. I like snow, but ice scares me because of the potential for power outage. :s Other than that, this is a great place to live!

I don'tknow where else I want to live. I do NOT want to live in a big city. Not the life for me. I want to visit China and Australia, but I don't think I canlive there due to the lack of bird vets, in case something happened to my parrots. I don't know. I guess I will just see where life takes me. ;)
Yeah, I heard that Kansas was a nice place. =D When I was choosing where I want to live when I grow up, it was between Kansas and Colorado.. (I think I'm a little too 'planned' for life)

^^Nope xDDD In fact, I don't think I've every met anyone from here with an accent. That's all the Louisiana, Alabama, and Mississippi people. I do say "y'all" quite often though. Actually... I do speak with a little bit of one, when I say certain things. xD I just think it's so funny that people expect me to have an accent.
Aww darn! x3

Lol, that's really cool! I just thought everybody in Texas spoke like that.

*sighs* Stereotypes . .

I live in New Jersey but I rather live in my old house(still in NJ) because I grew up there and its roomy and much nicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back