Crazy Stuff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I don't really wear crazy stuff. I wore a red An Cafe shirt that I made, and did my hair like the ex member from An Cafe, Bou. I wore a skirt with red leggings and some flats :p Yeah, not so crazy xD But still fun~

Once in grade 6, I wore a pink prom-like dress :p

A few days ago, I wore a 'Little Miss Naughty' shirt to school. That's how I found out that half my school was perverted ._.

I wore my shirt today. So many people agreed, I got about 4 signatures on the back (I would've gotten more, but I forgot about the signing until 6th period) and I plan on getting more. I'm gonna wear it to the movie when I see it.

I don't know how to post pictures, but if somebody would explain it to me, I would gladly post pictures of my Team Edward shirt.

xDD so many people were confused by it. I'm starting a shirt business and I already am making two shirts for two different people. They're gonna give me a white shirt and I'll customize it for them.

Crazy stuff eh?

Well, my school had a mufti day today to support Breast Cancer. We were allowed to wear pink or red. My mum was searching through some clothes and she found my dad's old body building shirt, and yes, it was pink, and long sleeved. I ended up being brave, and wore it to school. I was like 1 in about 20 or 30 other males in the school that wore pink! People were surrounding me, probably becasue they were surprised to see me wear pink. I enjoyed wearing it. I didn't get embaressed or anything.

My mom was about to make me wear a shirt and sweater (in one) in which you can see my belly a little bit. < / 3

..... Until she realized that! xD

Cecib <_<

Knee high striped neon socks, black skirt, black flats, pink tube top over a black graphic tee, hair in a spiky up do w/ pink feathered black spotted hair clip. That was the day of the school dance. IT. WAS. AWSOME. Everyone agreed to dress up super scene, we looked like we were from a hot topic ad. SO COOL!

I wore a t-shirt that said " *removed* School". :(

Edit by TamaMum:

No swearing on TamaTalk - changing one letter or using an asterisk is not enough :p

Alternatives to swearing - please read and remember :p

Last edited by a moderator:
If people like Edward, they would say "I'm an Edward fan! I think he rules!"If people like Jacob, they would say "I'm a Jacob fan! I think he rules!"

Mostly their Twilight's favourite character.

Tyler's Car is something Bella almost died too. So people are like "COME ON. WE WANT HER DEAD, GOD DAMNIT"
Those books are too big. I shall not read them. I asked my friend today who had them all in class 'Are those bricks or books??'

ANYWHOOO

I wore my night dress cos I was too lazy to change. It was last year and I went to a co-ed school last year and my night dress is so short its not funny!

In the eighth grade I wore one of my MCR shirts, considering half of my eighth grade class is mormon and my shirt had a skull on it, that was pretty crazy. Also a garfield I Hate Mondays shirt on Friday. Pretty crazy, eh? Anyway I had a school uniform and Fridays were free dress.Edit: Team Tyler, because he drives vans and that's hardxcore! I mean, how does someone drive a brand of shoe! Get it?
=] I wear MCR shirts on casual dress days a lot. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back