Create your own Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joshmeno I did!

My idea was a color Tamagotchi called the Tamagotchi Heart. It's similar to the iD-L but with some new features and it's in english. I passed the first round, i'm still tracking my progress. The winner is announced 45 days from when the contest ended so thats around December maybe...? The $25 you had to pay actually goes to charity if anyone was wondering. ;)

@Joshmeno I did!

My idea was a color Tamagotchi called the Tamagotchi Heart. It's similar to the iD-L but with some new features and it's in english. I passed the first round, i'm still tracking my progress. The winner is announced 45 days from when the contest ended so thats around December maybe...? The $25 you had to pay actually goes to charity if anyone was wondering. ;)
Oh hooray! We have someone representing us in this competition! :ichigotchi:

I congratulate you for passing the first round, and I hope you pass many more rounds (If there are any more to pass)! c:

I regret not entering the competition. I had created some nice suggestions, if I do say so myself... :lol:

Oh well, I can't wait to see who they reward! Good luck kuromametchifan123! :hanatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey did you win?! Lets hope so cuz i missed it... Darn and I was hoping to enter.... Well win for us!! Save tamagtochi!!!

Thanks everyone! I just checked my progress on the contest again, I passed the second round! That one was for research and design, they're supposed to 'enhance' my design for the Tamagotchi in this one. It was also for fitting the criteria which was mainly new technology. The next step is final consideration!!! I feel so excited right now! My submission summary is kind of long, it's still a secret. ;) But it is in color, has new characters from the iD-L and it has downloads from the Tamagotchi website that go on a micro SD card instead of an IR cell phone. :)

Thanks everyone! I just checked my progress on the contest again, I passed the second round! That one was for research and design, they're supposed to 'enhance' my design for the Tamagotchi in this one. It was also for fitting the criteria which was mainly new technology. The next step is final consideration!!! I feel so excited right now! My submission summary is kind of long, it's still a secret. ;) But it is in color, has new characters from the iD-L and it has downloads from the Tamagotchi website that go on a micro SD card instead of an IR cell phone. :)
**rejoices once more**

Congratulations! Obviously your suggestion/idea must be very impressive! :blink:

Oh my, are you proposing a Tamagotchi model which includes a Micro SD Card Slot? That's quite interesting! I can't wait to hear the rest of your submission. c:

Good luck for the third round! :hanatchi:

Sounds nice. I really want a color Tamagotchi and I have no clue at all about the whole translate thing... Is google translate usable? Anyway, well done Kuromametchifan123!

@Joshmeno and Gotchirules

Thanks! I just checked it again, the winner will be announced 45 days after the competition ends. So I should know the winners (That's right, multiple products will be selected according to them!) around December. :)

@Joshmeno and Gotchirules

Thanks! I just checked it again, the winner will be announced 45 days after the competition ends. So I should know the winners (That's right, multiple products will be selected according to them!) around December. :)
That sounds awesome! I really hope you are a winner, I would love to see a new tamagotchi, especially if it was made by someone in the community.

This actually makes me regret not entering Tama-Zone's ideas, which I compiled. They could have worked, but we didn't know who was going to pay for it.

Wow, that sounds pretty cool! Do you think you could tell us what your idea was sometime (whether it gets accepted or not)? ;)

Wow Kuromametchifan123!!! Congratz!! I hope u win, the Tama-Go is kinda boring :rolleyes: Good luck!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL US RIGHT WHEN U GET THE RESULTS!!! YAY!!!!!! ;)

Wow, that sounds pretty cool! Do you think you could tell us what your idea was sometime (whether it gets accepted or not)? ;)
Sure! This is part of my submission, it's my product summary. Warning: it's really long, there was a 500 character limit.

The Tamagotchi Heart is an all-new take on the Tamagotchi virtual pet line. It is in color, much like the Tamagotchi products from Japan. The Tamagotchi Heart offers new, fun, exciting features as well as the old ones for players of all ages.

It comes in 6 colors, pink, yellow, blue, white, green and purple. The Tamagotchi Heart does not have screws for the backing; instead, it has a small button that when pushed at an angle and slid down, the backing slides off. The Tamagotchi Heart has a slot on the bottom which holds a micro SD card used for downloadable games and items gotten from the Tamagotchi website via computer. It is approximately 2 ½ inches tall and one inch wide; the screen is in color and 1x1 inches.

The Tamagotchi Heart features 49 unique Tamagotchi Characters with different likes and dislikes when it comes to foods and items. It also introduces some new characters and brings back the previous ones as well.

My product, the Tamagotchi Heart uses the Internet and a micro SD card (included) for free downloads that have new games and items for your Tamagotchi. Simply plug the micro SD card from your Tamagotchi Heart into your Windows or Mac computer (micro SD card adaptor included) and go to the Tamagotchi site to download them.

The Tamagotchi Heart's commercials will be played on children's networks including Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and ABC Family.

The Tamagotchi Heart has weather patterns and a day/night cycle that can be seen through windows in various rooms throughout the Tamagotchi's "home" or by pressing B (the middle button) to access the courtyard. They are simply two frame animations of rain or snow. The other forms of weather like sunny, overcast, afternoon sky, or clear night do not have animations.

The Tamagotchi Heart has an IR port for connecting to other Tamagotchi Heart toys and playing connection games, exchanging items, visiting a friend's Tamagotchi character's home or if their friendship level is high enough and the character is the opposite gender they can marry. There is an icon that has a book that registers all connections made to other Tamagotchi Heart toys.

When your Tamagotchi Heart character evolves into an adult, you can start collecting things called Tama Hearts. There are 4 per adult character; you can obtain one by feeding the character its favorite food or playing with its favorite item. After collecting certain numbers of them, you can unlock new destinations under the door icon like TAMAX-TV, Tama Town's #1 television station, Forest Falls, Flower Hills, Music City, Melody Land, Lovelin's (Tama Town's most loved pop artist, also an adult character, Lovelitchi's secret identity.)

The Tamagotchi Heart features different events in the park such as a Farmer's Market for buying and selling homegrown food in the morning, getting a free seasonal item there on Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day as well as the 4th of July. On the Tamagotchi Heart, there are destinations under the door icon, the Tama Depa where you can purchase seeds that can be grown in the courtyard and items. The Tama Mori where you can buy clothing and accessories to dress your adult character up and possibly gain a Tama Heart, the Game Center where there are two pre-loaded games and two download games can be stored at a time in addition to it to gain Gotchi Points used for purchasing items, the Interior Shop where you can change the backgrounds of all of the rooms in your Tamagotchi character's home,the Park and the Matchmaker that is unlocked when your adult Tamagotchi character is 6 years old so it can get married and start the next generation.

The Tamagotchi Heart also features a cooking function where you can cook food grown from seeds in the courtyard to eat by playing a game under the meal selection under the food icon. On "flip!" you press B, (the middle button) to flip the food for 30 seconds. If you miss a flip though, its game over.

~~~Not part of my submission~~~

Had to get the advertising out there, I haven't seen one Tama-Go commercial since it came out. Hopefully since I asked them to, if I win they'll advertise more.

There are pictures in my submission also, this is a pixel of events in the park (I really hate the trees I pixeled, they didn't come out how I wanted them to. The pictures are kind of big, I don't want to put them on my Photobucket. )

Tamagotchi_Heart_events_in_the_park.png

And, a few pixels of the cooking sequence. :)

Tamagotchi_Heart_cooking_sequence.png

Wow Kuromametchifan123!!! Congratz!! I hope u win, the Tama-Go is kinda boring :rolleyes: Good luck!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL US RIGHT WHEN U GET THE RESULTS!!! YAY!!!!!! ;)
Thanks, I will! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This really does sound fantastic. If you win, I'll try to convince my mum to let me have one, I don't think she thinks that her 16 year old son is still into these things XD
Thanks! :)

I wonder if I win if Bandai will create a Tama Town for it even though I didn't mention it? I was thinking since it has downloads from the Tamagotchi site they might turn that into a Tama Town or something. That would be cool. :)

Ooh a new Tama Town! That would be soooo great because the current Town is really boring theres nothing to do :gozarutchi:

Thanks! :)

I wonder if I win if Bandai will create a Tama Town for it even though I didn't mention it? I was thinking since it has downloads from the Tamagotchi site they might turn that into a Tama Town or something. That would be cool. :)
I really want to see a new tamatown, I was relatively disappointed with the Tama-Go addition to music city. Downloads on the tamatown site sounds pretty cool, I suppose it could work like souvenirs; if you unlock the souvenir on tamatown, you can download it on the tamagotchi.

I just passed another round/stage! This is what it was for (Quote Edison Nation, the website you had to submit your idea to to get it to Bandai)

Stage 5 Final Consideration - We benchmark your submission against the other submissions for the search. The best move forward for more in-depth intellectual property review (stage 6). Key review criteria include: market potential' date=' price point, match for the search sponsor, and any other requirements defined in the search description. [/quote']Yay! Only two more stages left! :) *crosses fingers*

I just passed another round/stage! This is what it was for (Quote Edison Nation, the website you had to submit your idea to to get it to Bandai)

Yay! Only two more stages left! :) *crosses fingers*
Oooh. I'm so excited! I'm also so nervous, though, especially since it seems Bandai US has not really cared for Tamagotchi at all.

On another note, I'd like to see what the other products up for consideration are!

@joshnemo

Sadly no, it's starting to make me nervous even though Edison Nation said a "more in-depth analysis" of my product in this stage. I wish they would hurry. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back