Create your own Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool but, i dont see why WE should pay to give THEM ideas so they get more money??? i bet a bunch of people will still pay for them anyway but at the end of the day, we are giving THEM ideas, so why should WE pay?? love tamas though xx
I agree, even though the contest is over. Thats just too much money for ideas!

@aerbear10

Thanks!

Guess who passed another contest stage? :)

The next one is finalists!!! :D
Congratulations! I hope you pass the final round and win the competition! :D

A new and refurbished Tamagotchi is something that we all need! c:

Go Kuromametchifan123! I read your idea summary and it sounds like a winner to me. If you win, I would buy a pair of them to add to my collection. I love the micro SD card idea. Much easier than wonky IR. I'm cheering for you!

This sucks. I checked my contest status and I got out. :( I'll never know why though unless I want to pay $9 a month to get contest feedback. (Not gonna happen :p ) Thank you everyone for all of the encouragement along the way, I'm positive that helped me get this far! I'm also postitve that there are more Tamagotchi submissions than we think, hopefully one of them will get picked as Edison Nation is choosing winners. :)

This sucks. I checked my contest status and I got out. :( I'll never know why though unless I want to pay $9 a month to get contest feedback. (Not gonna happen :p ) Thank you everyone for all of the encouragement along the way, I'm positive that helped me get this far! I'm also postitve that there are more Tamagotchi submissions than we think, hopefully one of them will get picked as Edison Nation is choosing winners. :)
Oh dear, I'm so sorry! :c

Throughout this entire competition, you managed to keep up a positive and cheery attitude so I applaud you for that! :blink:

Oddly enough, I think I found out about you not making it before you informed us now. I looked at Edison Nation's forum last night and there was a topic created about some of the people working in that company going over to a Conference presenting all ideas received in the competition to Bandai. I had quickly scrolled over a post which congratulated three members whose ideas entered the final three. As far as I can recall, I don't think any of them were Tamagotchi related. :wacko:

Oh well, you'll always have another chance, I'm sure! c:

Last edited by a moderator:
For some odd reason the above doubled. Sorry! :angry:

Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh, well this is depressing... A perfectly good idea turned down? Expect a Tama-Go 2 everyone. And don't be pleased.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry! :c

Throughout this entire competition, you managed to keep up a positive and cheery attitude so I applaud you for that! :blink:

Oddly enough, I think I found out about you not making it before you informed us now. I looked at Edison Nation's forum last night and there was a topic created about some of the people working in that company going over to a Conference presenting all ideas received in the competition to Bandai. I had quickly scrolled over a post which congratulated three members whose ideas entered the final three. As far as I can recall, I don't think any of them were Tamagotchi related. :wacko:

Oh well, you'll always have another chance, I'm sure! c:
Thanks! :) I'm keeping all of my product's media in a folder ln my computer, I have a feeling there will be another Bandai product search. ;)

About how you saw that topic, are all three of them finalists or did they make it? I'm curious. :) That sucks that none of them were Tamgotchi related, maybe that means Bandai already has a Tama to suprise us all with in 2012? This is kind of off topic but maybe we'll all hear about a new Tamagotchi being presented at the Toy Fair 2012! :)

I dont know why but I just new something like this was going to happen. you were gonna say at the LAST SECOND that you didnt make it. whos to say you havent been lying this intire time?

Thanks! :) I'm keeping all of my product's media in a folder ln my computer, I have a feeling there will be another Bandai product search. ;)

About how you saw that topic, are all three of them finalists or did they make it? I'm curious. :) That sucks that none of them were Tamgotchi related, maybe that means Bandai already has a Tama to suprise us all with in 2012? This is kind of off topic but maybe we'll all hear about a new Tamagotchi being presented at the Toy Fair 2012! :)
I hope so. I was so excited when the Tama-Go was revealed, maybe they'll have something even better in store for the Toy Fair this year.

I dont know why but I just new something like this was going to happen. you were gonna say at the LAST SECOND that you didnt make it. whos to say you havent been lying this intire time?
ScreenShot2011-12-23at95618AM.png

The box is where I took out my last name. The stuff the arrow is pointing to is my contest progress, the check marks mean that I passed that round and the X was where I got out on the finalists round. ;) Sorry it's kind of small but I wanted to get the whole screen in here.

Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Oh, well this is depressing... A perfectly good idea turned down? Expect a Tama-Go 2 everyone. And don't be pleased.
Thanks! :) Haha, thats exactly what I thought Bandai would make next, a Tama-Go 2.

Thanks! :) Haha, thats exactly what I thought Bandai would make next, a Tama-Go 2.
If that's the case, I think Bandai US might be better off discontinuing or selling off the brand - another lackluster product is only going to taint the Tamagotchi brand further!

thank you kuro for clarifying that up :)
Your welcome! :)

If that's the case, I think Bandai US might be better off discontinuing or selling off the brand - another lackluster product is only going to taint the Tamagotchi brand further!
Haha! What Bandai needs is better advertising and something besides the Tama-Go. :p I hope we'll see something new for Tamagotchi at the upcomming Toy Fair, I'd be so sad if they discontinued it here in America. Lucky Japan, they get new Tama stuff pretty much every week! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back