curse'n

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gawd... I curse ALOT. xD My language is awful, especially for being 12.

I was on a cursing rampage today, as it was the first day of school. I was so....er....off. I try not to curse to much on TT cuz I know there are a lot of younger users.

I do rarely and it's a MAJOR secret,because if my parent's found out.I would die.But, I only curse around my cursing friends and when I'm completly alone.And even when with them i rarely curse.
I have never cursed in front of my friends.

Not even in the same room.

mametchi ;)

I say mildly [crap, etc.] and things have slipped out but I rarely cuss. I don't like when my friends curse every other word. It makes them sound so stupid because it looks like they can't use other words to express themselves. Personaly, I don't want those words in my head; It's just annoying and makes you look dumb when it's every other word. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I say mildly [crap, etc.] and things have slipped out but I rarely cuss. I don't like when my friends curse every other word. It makes them sound so stupid because it looks like they can't use other words to express themselves. Personaly, I don't want those words in my head; It's just annoying and makes you look dumb when it's every other word. :/
That makes sense because well, if you say it once in a while, then it sounds like, shocking, but if you say it so much, it just gets a little old.

mametchi :wacko:

I say mildly [crap, etc.] and things have slipped out but I rarely cuss. I don't like when my friends curse every other word. It makes them sound so stupid because it looks like they are to stupid to use other words to express themselves. Personaly, I don't want those words in my head; It's just annoying and makes you look dumb when it's every other word. :/
Mhm, agreed.. A friend of mine cusses, and tries to fit a curse word in about every two words. A few other friends and I started getting sick of it and had to tell her it didn't make her sound any cooler, and all she said was 'it's fun'. :/

I don't cuss much... Some of my friends do, but I rarely do. Occasionally something slips, if I'm startled or in pain. xD

I curse like a sailor. Sometimes it slips out at school in front of clients (which we have to be professional and talk professionally) and in front of little kids and my little cousins.

I curse like a sailor :|The only times/places I hold back are when I'm with my grandparents or at work.
Hah, same. But I curse infront of all my teachers- they don't care.

Oh Gosh, I used to curse alot, now im trying to break the habit and only say it sometimes.

hey just wondering. i new and im wondering wats the average age of people on here?

hey just wondering. i new and im wondering wats the average age of people on here?
I'm 10, and almost 11. That's why I don't curse. But pnce, my friend used the d-word in her story, and I said

"Isn't that a cuss word?"

And she said,

" No, it's just a word people say when they're mad!"

SO then I searched it, and I was right. She erased it, after that. ;)

mamametchi ;)

Average age? I'd say most people are 10-13 although I'm 14, SK is 18 [18 right?] and there are others who are older. It's a pretty mixed bunch but most seem to be in their t[w]een years.

i wanted to noe if u other TT'ers cursed n stuff,im not gonna lie but i do curse evry once in a while but not in front of my family,like in from of my friends and in school >.> ^_^ <.<
me too only in places where i want 2 but mostley i do curses

Do I curse? Yes, sadly yes. The strange part is I was NEVER EVER one to curse even when I was about 13. For example, if some one said something like "Well this sucks" I'd be like OMG they just cursed OMG OMG B) !! Well, that was more around the age of 8... :p

I'd get scared if people cursed. :eek:

I don't really know where I picked my habit up from though...it started out small by saying stuff like "this sucks" then the "d" word, then the "s" word and now I recently just started saying the "f bomb" :eek: . There is worse things than swearing but it is still a very bad habit I'm trying to break...maybe this thread will be a motivation for us cursors, LOL. ^_^

Yes. I swear alot. Idk how i started but one day i said the "B" word and then the rest was history. I'm only 12 so i keep it on the DL. sort of.

Yeah (lol) Everyone knows I'm the first kid in my grade to say the f word in front of a small audience. I was in front of my friends and some friends that are biys and I forgot what I was going to say and I just went "*bleep!*" so now everyone in my grade cusses! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back