Dares

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
[My friends and I were playing a dare game at a birthday party last night, and it got me thinking.]

Do you follow through with dares, or chicken?

I usually go through with them. Not always. If the dare is too bad, I'll probably chicken out and skip it, or take another.

A few friends and I made a circle, with numbers two through twelve, putting one dare or an optional truth on each number. Whichever number you rolled on the dice meant the dare or truth you had to do. It's a fun party game.

So, as of Monday, I have to go to school in a bright pink shirt with a huge cupcake on it (which is unusual compared to the things I usually wear), hug and highfive four guys in my grade, and ask two students if they think I'm stupid, as a joke. I'm looking forward to it.

So, go through with it, or chicken?

[You can also post funny dare stories, or plans, if you have any.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Our dares are always like "Kiss him" so I usually back down. xD
Oh, yeah, I understand that. xD We don't go so far as that... We figure hugging is bad enough... So, now I'm going to end up hugging one of my friends (who, yes, is a guy), and he said okay in advance anyway. xD

I do every dare there is xD

I'm not that sort of person to chicken out.

The last dare I did was to run up to these yr 11 girls and hug them (They were pretty horrible and angry about it xD)

our dares r pretty random o_O

once we drew whiskers on our face w/ ketchup^^

I haven't played Truth Or Dare in 7 years, I don't remeber what I did. I always picked dare though.

Depends on the dare, some dares go too far. :/

MESSAGE from Ura togetchi- He does dares. He never chickens out.

I spoke to him on MSN about this. Lazy person he is. xD

MESSAGE from Ura togetchi- He does dares. He never chickens out.I spoke to him on MSN about this. Lazy person he is. xD

If I do a dare, I make sure its possible first, if it is over 70% unlikely to happen, I don't do it.

I trust mathematical probability.

Oh, yeah, I understand that. xD We don't go so far as that... We figure hugging is bad enough... So, now I'm going to end up hugging one of my friends (who, yes, is a guy), and he said okay in advance anyway. xD
Yea the hugging is aight, I do that without dares, xD

Good luck with your dare btw ;]

I usually do dares, and one time i had 2 kiss this guy, (i did it) but another dare i had was to take off my shirt and jump on the trampline (which i OBVIOUSLY didn't do) it happened at this one completely insane party around 10pm

It depends. If it was lick the floor, I would do it, but if it was have *** with a guy, I'd totally back down.

And what does that make you? Not a chicken for sure. It makes you smart.

It depends. If it was lick the floor, I would do it, but if it was have *** with a guy, I'd totally back down.
And what does that make you? Not a chicken for sure. It makes you smart.
That's true.

I didn't mean you're either a total dare devil or a chicken. Sorry if I didn't make that really clear. I didn't really think about it like that, because my friends and I don't dare eachother to do really extreme things. Ours are like lick the floor, wear something embarrassing to school Monday, things like that.

Anything you're uncomfortable with, backing down is the smarter thing to do.

Last night, me and my friends taped or took pictures of eachother dressed up in something embarrassing on dares, because "we're just cool like that". xD It was a lot of fun, though.

I usually do it, but not if it's entirely inappropriate. If it is to "make out" or "have *** with him" then of course I would have the sense to back down. Now "run around and yell BALUNGA!" I would totally do. ..

hah, i never back down from a dare...

unless it's something bad, I'll back down.. (suicidal, violent, cruel or too adult-ish)

I haven't played that in a long time and with about 10 people was at the beginning of the summer. I haven't been partying lately. xp

Mhmm, well it depends.

If its something stupid like "ruin that girl" I tell them they're a bunch of jerks :p

If they say something like 'the next boy you see, say you like him', I wouldn't really care. The dare is on!

Well if it's something like "Run down the street naked" or "Make out with an old man" or something extreme like that I wouldn't do it but if it's something like "Run up to a bin and flirt with it" or "Run down the street making chicken noises" then I'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back