Dares

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always do the dare. always.

Ive jumped offa two story roof into a pool in winter. Easy.

Ive blown up a porta-pottie with a few of my friends. Simple, and funny X^D

I set a firework off in the house (which didn't really turn out so well...)

I just recently ate a whole rose by my own free will.

I will always do the dare X^D

I'm actually quite a daredevil, and have done some very weird/dangerous things. Of course, the funnest are always going up to random people and giving them hugs, asking them to be your best friend, or best of all, or saying seriously to someone a lot older than you "Would you care to join me in a game of hopscotch?" (I've done that once. It was fuuun. XD) I've also done many painful things and got the wind knocked out of me a LOT on dares. I'm more than happy to act weird in public, do something "scary", or get in trouble. On a dare at a sleepover once, in the middle of the night, I screamed at the top of my lungs "MOOOOOOOM!" When she came into my room, horrified and asking me what was wrong, I shrugged and said "I don't know. I just wanted to say hi." That was hilarious, even though she got really mad. xD I've prank-called a lot, but I won't do anything that is actually reeeally dangerous or stupid. (e.g. I'll easily climb onto the roof of my house or slide down backwards on these weird gigantic steel bar things on the playground, but I won't, say, get into a stranger's car or kiss a boy) The only other kind of dare I absolutely will not do is anything disgusting. I don't know why, I just won't! I'll never eat a bug or lick yellow snow or anything. It's weird. O_O But, I did lick a tree once. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back