Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEVER THOUGHT this log would get this far.

And neither did my evolved-into-adults family!

For teens, they became Mamekatchi, Chamametchi and Bakutchi. "Exactly what we wanted!" they said yesterday.

Then, today at about 5:00 PM, with 100% bonding, they evolved whilst inside my old purple glove, and we get exactly what we wanted again...

I AM MAMETCHI MAMETCHI MAMETCHI MAMETCHI MAMETCHI MAMETCHI -

Uhh Max, let Sarah tell us what she is.

I'm cute. I'm pretty. I'm CHANTOTCHI!

I'm Kuchipatchi. Yay I am green and have a beak!

Here's a photo of my ADORABLE new Kina Family, and the 100% bonding that I am so proud of:

SDC10037.JPG

SDC10039.JPG

Also, I'm really happy for my friend Makikona, who got Makiko as her main character on HER V5. Congrats! Read her log for the news in her own words ;)

Kuromametchi? CAN MAXIMILLIAN BE KUROMAMETCHI? *checks growth chart* Oh no. He can't. But never mind. This family is actually the one shown on the packaging! Which means that my little Kina family is famous! They're on V5 packages all over the world, and ALL main characters and really popular! You can't beat Celia, you guys, but you're actually even with her now!

Sorry for no pics of the teen stage :(

Now, two more celebrations to come:

1. HALF TERM TIME FY-NAH-LEE! (yes I do know how to spell finally)

2. You guessed it. PAGE SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many exclamation marks XD.

~ Dazzmina, Maximillian, Sarah and Isaac

Last edited by a moderator:
We welcome half term with a sunshiney day and a nice, relaxing day for the Kina Family! This stupid new computer won't let me use colour except with a lot of trouble, but I AM going to even if it's really hard!

I think that, to fill half term with busy activities, I'm going to start on a decoration for the Kina Family's room. I've already posted a pic of my awesome Tama room, but I've made a few more books and got a couple of really random little fluffballs out of my old drawer. The room still looks a bit bare. So what do you think? A clay bookcase? A new cushion? A new sleeping bag? Comment on my profile!

OK well, I was looking at the first page of my log, and I saw some really funny conversations between Carla, Kiana and Aura. So I want to bring that back!

Max: YAY I AM MAMETCHI I'M THE BIGGEST AND I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER AND I'M THE BEST AND SEVENTY-EIGHT TIMES SIX IS -

Sarah: Four hundred and sixty-eight.

Max: SARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT TO SOLVE MATH PROBLEMS WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Isaac: One pwus one if five biwion!

Max: No, one plus one is three!

Isaac: NO ITF FIVE BIWION

Max: THREE!

Isaac: FIVE BIWION!

Sarah: Neither of you are right! It's TWO!

Isaac: No itf not itf five biwion!

Max: NO NO NO NO NO QUIET LISTEN TO ME ITS THREE

Sarah: NO -

Isaac: ITF -

Max: THREE -

Sarah: WRONG -

Max and Sarah: ITS TWEE THOO THWEE TWOO -

Isaac: One zero blast off!

Everyone except Isaac: No, Isaac...

Me: Oh come on. Here's a calculator if you want to do maths.

Max: I WANT IT!

Isaac: *snatches it*

Me: Give that here! Stop fighting!

Isaac: *throws calculator at Sarah*

Sarah: *catches calculator, only to have it snatched by Max*

Max: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Isaac: *pushes Max over and takes calculator, starts typing in one plus one*

Isaac: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WAS WRONG IT SAYS ITS TWO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Me: Give that here! *takes calculator off Isaac and turns it off* Everyone alright?

Everyone: Ye-es.

Me: You were all being very badly behaved then. I'm not letting any of you have a go on the calculator for the rest of the day. Time out!

Everyone: Oh-kay.

It looks so colourful! I'm glad I can do this. It turns out I've found a way so that using colour isn't that hard at all. Yay! Page Six brought a new start - colour!

Heya! Another cheery new day, with Makikona coming to sleep round tonight! Yay!

Unfortunately, last night was not a cheery night for -

Wait! We forgot! You remember Helen? Maidtchi? V4? Any of them ring a bell? Well, I've put the battery back into Helen my Maidtchi V4! Her favourite colour is orange, so that's the colour she'll be writing in.

Helen: Hi guys.

Sarah: Hiya Helen! Wanna be friends?

Helen: Ooh yes, even though I'm Dazzmina's oldest Tama and you're her newest one!

Me: It's true! Oldest Tama and Youngest Tama are united!

Max: HEY I'M NOT YOUNGEST -

Sarah: Cool it, Maxy.

Isaac: Hewo Hewen!

Me: That's Isaac. He's really funny and lively.

Helen: Looks like I'm in a log with a friendly little family! Modern Tamas really aren't too bad. But that other Tama! What was it? Tama-Go or something? Awful. Shanetta was nice, but I heard she had an awful childhood what with all that potty training and school-sneaking.

Kina Family: YOU SURE ARE RIGHT!

Me: Hehe. Yep, these guys are really friendly - when they don't have a calculator to fight over.

Isaac: Hey Davmeena! You said we cood have anover go on duh cowcoowator today!

Max: Yes! I wanna know what one plus one is!

Me: *sigh*...perhaps not right NOW...

Max and Isaac: BUT YOU SAID -

Me: NO. No more talking for any of you. Sorry, Helen. The Kina Family can be a bit of an argumentative bunch when I let them talk for too long!

OK. Back to the news.

Last night was not a good night for Helen. The time got set wrong when I replaced the battery, so she was up all night starving and unhappy! With the sound off! (Well, that's kind of good, I wouldn't be on here if my V4 had beeped in the middle of the night because I would have gotten banned from the computer today). But luckily, first thing in the morning I got my Tamas out of their little room and took care of Helen after feeding the Kina Family breakfast. The time is now set correctly.

Here is a photo of my two Tamas together:

SDC10063.JPG

~Dazzmina, Helen, Maximillian, Sarah and Isaac!

WHO WANTS TO GO ON TAMATOWN?

Everyone: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Random decision. There's a ten pence piece on my computer desk. I'll toss it. Heads it's Helen, tails it's the Kina Family.

222222222 -

2222222222 -

22222222222 -

222222222222 -

22222222222 -

2222222222 -

22222222 -

(that look anything like a coin?)

TAILS!

Helen: Aww!

Me: Better luck next time, Helen!

See you after the Kina Family have been on TamaTown!

~ Dazzmina, Helen, Maximillian, Sarah and Isaac

We're back after a quick visit to TamaTown.

I didn't get any points! I did win the Go Kart Racing game, but when I lost the Cruising game and logged out of that, I didn't get anything!

Never mind, Max. You can visit another time.

Oh yes! I totally forgot! You guys have got something to look forward to. My friend (Makikona) is coming round in FIFTEEN MINUTES to sleep round...AND OUR TAMAS ARE MARRYING EACH OTHER! They're already best friends and both adults. My current Kina Family will say goodbye.

Goodbye. I hope next time I can come back to visit this log, I can tell everyone what seventy eight times six is.

Goodbye. I'm grateful for all your loving care, Dazzmina.

ME LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO TAMA PLAWET!

The same old Kina Family as always. Last sign-off from my beloved first generation,

~ Dazzmina and Helen

and Maximillian, Sarah and Isaac, for the last time.

Hi guys! Yesterday, mine and Makikona's Tamas got married! Unfortunately, her Makiko accidentally jumped to my Tama, but never mind, she can still play with it on my Tama.

You wanna know about the babies? Alright! Well, it's Max who got married (Isaac got his dream of going to Tama Planet!) and he had a baby boy, Alexander, a girl, Sky, and a boy, Cameron. Makikona sent her Lovezukintchi, Rose, to the Dating Show and got identical babies to mine. They were two Omututchis and a Mimifuwatchi. Read her log for more!

Anyway, after an hour, the Second Generation Kina Family became Akhirukutchi, Belltchi and Mousetchi - who - keeps - screaming - about - Catchi, and so did Makikona's! We are planning to turn our Tamas into Cheerful family with one Intelligent character, High bonding. Read both our logs to see if we succeed!

And yes I DO have a photo of my Tama, but there are more, ones of Makikona's too!

tamaphotoan.JPG

Colours!

Dark Blue = Alexander

Sky Blue = Sky

Dark Green = Cameron

But no time to use them now.

That's all we've got time for now. See ya!

~ Dazzmina, Alexander, Sky and Cameron

*screams* CATCHI CATCHI CATCHI!

(By the way, Catchi isn't Catchy or Catch - tchi, it's Cat-tchi.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! CATCHI'S GOT ME!

Be quiet Cameron! Please!

Oh all right.

I'm Alexander and I am going to be...uhh...something and anyway I'm the biggest and I'm the boss!

No you're not, Alexander! You might be the oldest, but the boss is...uhh...

CATCHI CATCHI CATCHI!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No Cameron, Catchi isn't the boss. It's...uhm...a frog!

Frog: RIBBIT.

*laughs*

What's so funny Dazzmina?

Nothing...

Don't worry, no-one's been inheriting stuff round here!

Alexander = bossy

Sky = sensible

Cameron = a scaredy cat - no - scaredy mouse (tchi)!

Well maybe Sky is a bit like old Sarah. But next time I'll have a lively girl, I promise!

Heya! Nothing in particular has happened to the Kina Family, except that their Bonding is now at 20% (going for Cheerful family with one Intelligent character) and they will evolve tomorrow, but...

DAZZMINA . NOW . HAS . EXACTLY . TWENTY . TAMAGOTCHIS .

Yes! My brother gave me his iD L yesterday! He's getting a Familitchi to replace it, but that won't last long...I HAVE to give credit to him! Well, my mom told me to say thanks to him on my log. So yes! He's shot my collection sky-high, gving me all his Tamas or selling me them for really low prices!

What's more, this iD L works perfectly, and has a fifteenth generation Perotchi on it. However, all I did was save the poor Perotchi from a care miss and remove the battery. If there is going to be any iD L that gets logged, it's gonna be Pearl-Amy! I can't betray Celia by running something else. ;)

AARGH FAMILITCHI JUST GOT BONDING OPPORTUNITY! Better end this post.

BA-DUM-BA-DUM! They're playing the drum!

Still only 20% bonding...never mind...

STUPID COMPUTER DELETED MY PREVIOUS POST :angry:

Anyway. Evolution here! Identical to Makikona's...BAKUTCHI, ICHIGOTCHI AND MAMEKATCHI! XD, take the Mame off Mamekatchi...

ME HUNGRY! ME WANNA CATCH MOUSETCHI!!

We've got 50% bonding now! Yay!

HEY WHY DID I COME LAST? I'm Alexander! I'm a super cool Bakutchi!

So yeah...OH! How could I forget! Yeah! Photos!

SDC10107.JPG

SDC10110.JPG

I simply cannot believe I've already got exactly 3,400 views. Thanks so much guys for roughly 70 views per day!

FAMILITCHI BONDING AGAIN!!!! Need to update that 50% photo!

OK well, yesterday we randomly put up the Christmas tree. The Kina Family had great fun helping me!

Yes it was great fun!

Yes! Although it was a bit confusing, since it's an artificial tree...

IT WAS THIRSTY WORK! NO, IT WAS HUNGRY WORK! ME WANT MOUSETCHI!

Nope, no evolutions, but they're due to evolve in an hour or two. Hoping for Cameron to be Mametchi, and Sky to be Memetchi. A Memetchi. Ohh...reminds me of...my very first ever Tama. Called Sky. Who was a Memetchi. I don't want to clone that old V4...but on the other hand, it would be sort of nice to have a Tama just like my old one. Maybe it would help me remember some stuff, like where I got this random mystery V3 that seemed to pop out of nowhere when I got back into Tamas in 2009...sorry! Read my About Me page if you want to hear me going on about my boring story of How I Got Into Tamas!

Anyway. Tonight we are having these super random fireworks for no reason at all, so the Kind Family have more to look forward too! Hopefully, it'll be SKY THE MEMETCHI, CAMERON THE MAMETCHI AND ALEXANDER THE MYSTERY THING watching the fireworks instead of the current teenagers! Not that they're not currently really cute!

HeyaHiyaHola!

EVOLUTION!

IDENTICAL TO MAKIKONA'S!

WE GOT...

I'm Super Sukatchi!

I'm Memetchi, just like Dazzmina's very first Tamagotchi!

ME KUCHIPATCHI LIKE UNCLE ISAAC!

OHYEAHYEAHEYAHEYEHAYEHAYEHAYEAHEYAH! Photo!

SDC10127.JPG

You see that purple thing? It's a Tama decoration! It's made out of purple tinsel, tied securely at the back. I decided that things are really getting Christmasy when the unevolved Kina Family held sparklers last night! The fireworks were pretty cool :) We're going to a display for bonfire night! Hopefully it won't be the THIRD generation of Kina Family watching that...hoping to hold on to my cute family for now before getting it married to Makikona's Tama.

~ Dazzmina, Alexander (THE SUPER SUKATCHI!!! (by Alexander)), Sky (the Identical Twin to my first Tama except Five Years Older) and Cameron (the not mouse OR catchi who takes after Uncle Isaac)!

You guys are awesome, giving a total fail log like this 3,500 views in the blink of an eye!

Anyway. My family got married. I got Dating Show today, so I makrried Sky to a Sukatchi and they turned into really cute parents. Then I got two Omututchis and a Futabatchi for babies. Boy, girl, boy! In other words: Kelvin, Zeta, Terry!

Right now Kelvin is Akhirukutchi, Zeta is Belltchi and Terry is Mattaritchi. I miss you 1st Generation. Your identical twins are here. (Yes! They're identical to my first generation as toddlers!)

I think I will go for Cheerful family with medium bonding and Terry as an Intelligent character. Dunno why, I haven't even looked at a growth chart, but at least it's something different and I won't get another Kuchipatchi!

COLOURS!

Red = Kelvin

Light Purple = Zeta

Dark Green = Terry

PERSONALITIES!

Kelvin = sensible older brother who tried and fails to keep the others in order

Zeta = lively and absent-minded sister who is tired of her brothers arguing

Terry = very argumentative and bad-tempered brother who gets really irritated by being called "little brother"

I'm sure some funny and colourful conversations will be going on between the new members of the Third Generation Kina Family!

Sorry, I'm kind of tired, have a sore throat and approaching my computer time limit still left with stuff to do so this is all you get. I'll unpause Caesar and post photos and all tomorrow. After school. I promise.

~ Dazzmina, Kelvin, Zeta and Terry

I'm super sorry, some day (losing track of time) I got a REALLY bad cold. I've been spending the last two days in bed and been unable to update my log. I haven't started Caesar yet. Apparently, I have two illnesses at once and I won't be able to go to school for a week. But I'm not going to talk about THAT.

The Kina Family almost died twice, I am neglecting them because I'm ill.

I'm REALLY sorry. I have a REASON to break that promise I made. But still, I do feel bad about neglecting my Tama.

Now onto the good news. I'm probably ordering a V2 soon, I've found a nice one on eBay for 15 pounds (30 dollars).

I've asked for a DSi for Christmas, and after a bit of persuading my mom that the Internet feature is not a bad thing, she said she'd think about it. So I MIGHT be getting one!

I'm very very very sorry I can't take proper care of my Tama OR my log right now. But it's not my fault!

~ Dazzmina

V2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure when it's gonna get ordered - probably today! But no promises!

Anyway. The Kina Family is paused and I'm not going to run Caesar. I'm going to wait patiently with the Kina Family for the V2.

~ Dazzmina

Well, the V2 is going to get ordered soon! TODAY! I promise!! I've decided on a cute pink one with a keychain for 15 pounds (24 USD).

I can't believe you've given me 14 5 star/4 star ratings AND 17 reputation points! It seems very odd to give reputation points to my last two posts... "sorry I am ill" and "not going to start Caesar", but if you guys really think they are good posts, then go ahead and give them reputation, although I'D much sooner give it to posts with Tamas talking and pictures in!

Anyway, congratulations Makikona for getting her Tama onto 3rd Generation too! The Kina Family will be talking now.

Hello. My name is Kevin and I am Akhirukutchi, and this is my litle sister Ze-

TA! I can say my own NAME, Kevin! You don't need to take charge of us all and fill Dazzmina's log with your boring nonsense!

HEY WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING ME A GO ZETA?

OK Terry!

My name is Terry. Kevin, you are really bossy.

No I'm not. Don't start an argument, little brother.

DON'T CALL ME LITTLE BROTHER! *punches Kevin*

Hey guys, quiet down! Kevin, I think Terry doesn't like being called little brother but Terry, please don't be violent to Kevin.

BUT KEVIN IS REALLY REALLY ANNOYING AND FILLING DAD'S LOG WITH THIS RUBBISH BORING -

Uhh Terry, don't you mean DAZZ'S log? She's not our DAD! Our dad is that Sukatchi, not Alexander, the one that Sky got married to, remember?

NO I MEAN DAD'S LOG!

Dad doesn't have a log! He has a golf course for us to play Golf Putt!

YES HE DOES HAVE A LOG IT IS TO STAND UP AND PUT A FLAG ON NEXT TO THE HOLE IN THE GOLF COURSE!

Oh you mean THAT sort of log! But how can Kevin be filling it with rubbish?

*points to golf course*

KE-VIN! STOP PUTTING YOUR CRISP PACKET IN DAD'S LOG!

~ Dazzmina, Kevin, Zeta and Terry

Kevin apologises for putting his crisp packet in Alexander's log. He thought it was a bin.

Guess what? V2 HAS BEEN ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've viewed it so many times om eBay that it's practically mine already, and I can't wait for it to REALLY be mine in real life! I looked at a growth chart, and the characters looked too awesome for words! There are a lot of them. I've already selected the ones I'm going to aim for. On my first generation I might go for Violetchi or Memetchi, of if I get a boy, probably Mametchi. Almost all of them are really cute! I like the fact it's old, since I never liked the modern Mametchi or Kuchipatchi or anything, and they all seem too fat nowadays XD. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back