de-bugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ixamxsoxcoolx

Reaction score
i just deugged my tama, and it is soooo awsome!!! here are the steps on how-to-do it if you dont know how:

1. unscrew the back of the tama.

2. take out the battery.

3. unscrew those four little screws you see

4. there should be two little semi-circles right next to each other with the word 'debug' above them.

5. color those semi-circles with a pencil

6. put everything back together

7. you can start from an egg, or download the tama to your old one

8. press 'c' to put your tama in super fast mode.

9. press 'c' again to take it off.

10. *warning* when i pressed the 'c' button twice, 8 minutes had already gone past. so beware, do leave your tama on fast mode for too long, or leave it alone on fast mode. it will die.

hope this helped.

debugging is very fun!!! but you have to be very careful if you dont want to lose your tama forever!!!

Great information and it's well organized. Good post!

What other things can you do while the tamagotchi is in debug mode? I have an extra one sitting around I might try this with. Can you add items/points/select the style of tamagotchi you want?

i just deugged my tama, and it is soooo awsome!!! here are the steps on how-to-do it if you dont know how:1. unscrew the back of the tama.

2. take out the battery.

3. unscrew those four little screws you see

4. there should be two little semi-circles right next to each other with the word 'debug' above them.

5. color those semi-circles with a pencil

6. put everything back together

7. you can start from an egg, or download the tama to your old one

8. press 'c' to put your tama in super fast mode.

9. press 'c' again to take it off.

10. *warning* when i pressed the 'c' button twice, 8 minutes had already gone past. so beware, do leave your tama on fast mode for too long, or leave it alone on fast mode. it will die.

hope this helped.

debugging is very fun!!! but you have to be very careful if you dont want to lose your tama forever!!!
What does debugging actually do 2 ur tama???

i saw on a website that if u scatch the semi circles several times u can sell youre friends 4 points. does any1 know if this is true or is it just a rumour

Why would you want to de-bugg your tama? I heard it can really mess it up?

Are there and positive side effects??? :nyatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a topic saying don’t debug your tama and its right do not debug it.

OMG!!! Do not de-bugg!!! I went to de-bugg mi tamagotchi and it got totally messed up, luckily i fixed it, but not everyone will be able to!!! When you de-bugg your tamagotchi you're risking it's life! Be AWARE!!! DONT DE-BUGG!!!!

moose125's right,dont debugg,isnt it more fun just to see which charecter u get?and u cant type in shop codes,and your tama will die if u leave it on hyper mode 4 to long,just take my advice and dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moose125's right,dont debugg,isnt it more fun just to see which charecter u get?and u cant type in shop codes,and your tama will die if u leave it on hyper mode 4 to long,just take my advice and dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK. I think you wre a bit late though. My Brovers just de-bugged his and it broke! B)

debbuging as i would say it completely ruins youre tamagotchi
lol -- i feel the same way! debugging is like cheating, you pick the characters you want? it's so much more fun to just wait and see what character you'll get! plus, if you are not exactly preceise, and do ONE thing wrong, you can lose your tama forever! i'm not forcing everyone to stop debugging, it's your tamagotchi, your choice. but, if your tamagotchi breaks, i warned you!!!

~Tama_Mama27

PLEASE NOTE -- THIS POST IS JUST MY OPINION!

guys DONT debug it! i tried once for my v2 and now i broke it!and my v2 was my only tama so dont risk it!now i have a v3 but i still dont want to loose it/debug it.and it is allot better to not debug so u can play normally.my friend debugged his v3 and it work but after a week all the pixels were dead!so dont debug! :lol: :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lol -- i feel the same way! debugging is like cheating, you pick the characters you want? it's so much more fun to just wait and see what character you'll get! plus, if you are not exactly preceise, and do ONE thing wrong, you can lose your tama forever! i'm not forcing everyone to stop debugging, it's your tamagotchi, your choice. but, if your tamagotchi breaks, i warned you!!!
~Tama_Mama27

PLEASE NOTE -- THIS POST IS JUST MY OPINION!
i agree too!!!!! :lol: :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

:angry: :angry: AHAHA my friend kept de bugging it but nothing happened she just chose a character and was happy! she kept on doing it until today and I think its completely fine! but then its so hard to un screw the little er ones and ITS really hard to take the battary out!I wana debug mine..... :angry: :D :angry: =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back