Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's go." Sakura mumbled, walking to the corridor.

Mello turned to go to Light's room. "Come on, Light!"

Matsuda heard Matt and scrambled out of his room. "I'm here!"

Light walked out of his room with a scowl.

L walked towards the door, slipping his hands into his pockets. "How much is enough?"

"We're going," Matt said, quickly checking that he had his keys in his pocket. "Who has money?"

"Around fifty... Maybe a bit more." Sakura said with a shrug.

Mello shrugged. "I'm broke."

Matsuda shook his head. "I don't have any with me."

"I have a bit of money," Light said, pulling out his wallet.

"I have..." Matt paused while he searched his pockets again, then pulled out a few coins. "Loose change."

"You can use some of the money from our funds," L said, standing a few feet away from the group. "Take as much as you need. Fifty?" He glanced at Sakura, chewing his thumb.

Sakura shook her head. "I have some at hand." she muttered, reaching into her back pocket. "Hey fatheads,"

Mello turned to Sakura. "Hm?"

L tilted his head, watching Sakura. "We have enough money in our funds," he saud, still chewing his thumb.

Matt looked up, dropping his change back into his pocket. "What?"

Sakura glanced at L. "I know." She then turned to Matt, holding out the money. "Here,"

L shuffled on the spot, his hands still deep in his pockets.

Mat stared at the money in Sakura's hand. "You know we're using this to get absolutely pi**ed, right?" Without waiting for an answer, he reached out and took the notes.

Sakura moved closer to Matt. "Keep a close eye on Light... You never know what he might say if he gets wasted." she whispered almost inaudibly. She then pulled away. "As I just told Matt, one of you needs to stay sober so you can all get home safely."

Mello sighed. "Looks like it has to be Matt. He's won't let anyone else drive his dang car."

Near sat down playing with Lego until L returned to tell him everything.

Matt nodded, moving back. "Don't worry, we'll make sure," he said, deliberately keeping his answer unspecific. He frowned, turning to Mello. "But what if..." he paused, thinking to through. "Dammit. Fine."

Sakura nodded. "Alright, great. Have fun you guys."

Mello nickered, looking around. "Let's go,"

L turned to stare at Sakura, shuffling closer to her. "We should go to Near, then."

Matt grinned, pocketing the money and pulling out his keys. "Mess up my car and you die. That includes moving the empty ramen cartons."

Sakura nodded, turning to go back to the main room.

Mello smirked, shoving Matt gently.

"Empty ramen cartons? ..." Matsuda tilted his head.

Light sighed. "Let's just go."

L pulled his hands out of his pocket and walked beside Sakura, staring at her. "We need to check the messages again, too."

"Hey, I'm allowed to make a mess in my car," Matt said, grinning. He walked into the main room, towards the elevator.

Sakura looked over at L. "I'll check and see if we've got anything new."

Mello followed right after Matt, motioning for the other two to follow. "Of course you are, Matt."

Matsuda silently followed.

Light fell in step right behind Matsuda, preparing himself for the hell that he was about to step into.

L nodded, walking over to his chair and pulling himself onto it. "Do I win?" he asked suddenly.

"Okay, so where are we actually going?" Matt asked, walking into the elevator. He turned to Matsuda and Light. "You've lived around here for ages, where can we go?"

Sakura sat in her chair next to L's and let out a light laugh. "No, why would you have won?"

Matsuda simply shrugged.

"There's a club about twenty minutes away. I'll give you the directions." Light told everyone.

"Maybe you gave up," L said, chewing his thumb. "Or maybe you got annoyed with the chains."

Matt nodded, spinning his keys in his hand. "I just hope you remember the way back when you're trashed."

Sakura shook her head. "Nope. I'm winning right now if anything."

Light tilted his head. "Tsk, I'm not going to become that wasted."

... We NEED to have Light get them all lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back