Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tala?" L asked quietly, glancing over at the spinning chair.

"Best way to get him to do something," Matt muttered to Matsuda.

Sakura continued to spin, bringing her knees to her chest. "Yesss?"

Matsuda smirked. "I'll keep dat in miinndd~"

"Can you stop spinning?" L rested his chin on his knees and stared at the icing, apparently trying to deduce the possibility of it being Kira.

"Just don't offer him white chocolate," Matt said, grinning. "He thinks white chocolate's for whores."

Sakura frowned, grabbing the desk to stop herself.

Matsuda tilted his head. "But... Mello's like... The chocolate whore extraordinaire..."

L pulled his eyes away from the icing to look at Sakura. "Thank you," he said quietly. Then, he leaned forwards and smeared the icing across Sakura's cheek.

"He doesn't think that," Matt said, shaking his head.

Sakura snickered, rubbing the icing off her cheek and reaching over to smudge it on L's nose.

"Well he's stupid then..." Matsuda muttered.

"I've got hiimm~"Mello yelled, dragging Light over to Matt and Matsuda.

L wiped the icing off his nose and licked it, going cross-eyed as he watched it. "Did they say what club they were going to?"

"Okay, then let's go," Matt said, tugging on Matsuda's arm.

"I think it was some club called 'Level Up' or something." Sakura told L, turning to her laptop.

Mello held onto Light's collar, pulling him along.

"I don't wanna gooooo!" Matsuda yelled out.

"How far away is it?" L asked, scooping up some more icing.

Matt was pulled down a couple of inces when Mello grabbed him. "Mello, let go." He pulled Matsuda towards the door. "You have to. Maybe you can phone the girl when we get back."

Sakura shrugged. "I dunno, twenty minutes, maybe."

Matsuda stopped resisting. "Really? I can??"

L nodded, staying silent for a few seconds, then he glanced at Sakura again. "Tala?"

"If you come back quietly," Matt muttered, rolling his eyes.

Sakura looked over at L. "Yeah?"

"Yayy~" Matsuda chimed, shooting his fists up into the air cheerily.

Light hiccuped. "Do you need directions back to the Task Force building?"

"Is anyone following Misa in America?" L asked, turning back to Sakura with slightly mad eyes.

"Matsuda, calm down," Matt muttered, trying to prise Mello's hands from his collar. "Yeah, I do." He walked over to his car and unlocked the door.

Near put down his Lego after realising it had been 15 minutes since he sat down and played with them mindlessly

"I'm awake!" He said "From daydreaming that is." Near lloked and realised those two probably won't hear him through conversation and possible more icing to nose to finger action.

Sakura tilted her head. "Yes, Mogi is with her."

Matsuda stumbled into the car, a huge grin covering his face.

Mello finally released Matt's collar, clambering into the front seat.

Light laughed a little, stumbling in after Matsuda.

L nodded and reaxed a bit, then rested his chin on his knees again. "Good."

Matt raised his eyebrows as he settled onto the seat. "Again, anyone throws up in this car and I'll kill them."

Sakura turned to her laptop, shutting it and leaning back in her chair.

Mello grinned. "I SAY WE TURN ON SOME MUSIC!!!"

Light leaned forward. "Kay, so, pull outta here and take your seventh left,"

L pushed the cake box across the desk to Sakura, lifting his other thumb to his mouth and not saying a word.

"I say we all stay quiet," Matt said, squeezing his eyes shut for a second, then pulling out of the space.

Sakura tilted her head, looking down at the cake box. She looked glanced over at L before reaching out and taking a small chunk of the cake, popping it into her mouth.

Mello scowled. "NAWWWW, THAT'S NOOO FUUNNN!" he yelled, turning on the radio full blast. "OH!!! HOW TO SAVE A LIFE!! I LOVE THIS SONG!"

Light sat back. "and after you take the seventh left, take your fifth right~"

"Do you want to go and sleep?" L asked, tilting his head towards Sakura. "I can take over all of the work for tonight."

"Mello, turn the radio down!" Matt yelled, trying to reach over and turn the volume down himself. "Okay, seventh left...fifth right..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back