Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. thats good.

what i really like about the show is that its not about actual fighting. its more of a battle of the wits XD

and Angel Girl, glad i could help XD

lol. thats good.
what i really like about the show is that its not about actual fighting. its more of a battle of the wits XD
Same here!

L and Light are soo smart its just breath taking!

OMG!!! That's like the coolest anime that I've ever seen. After a "certain character" died (don't want to spoil it for anyone), I stopped watching and skipped to the end, but I just finished watching the rest of the episodes. I love it so much. I could spend hours just talking about how Light, L, or Near could have done it diffently.

Too bad it's over, but strangly the best ones don't last that long. I think it's cause there's so much drama that there has to be a colapse somewhere. If there wasn't, then the writers would have to drag it on FOOORRRREEEEVVVEEERRR.

OMG!!! That's like the coolest anime that I've ever seen. After a "certain character" died (don't want to spoil it for anyone), I stopped watching and skipped to the end, but I just finished watching the rest of the episodes. I love it so much. I could spend hours just talking about how Light, L, or Near could have done it diffently.
Too bad it's over, but strangly the best ones don't last that long. I think it's cause there's so much drama that there has to be a colapse somewhere. If there wasn't, then the writers would have to drag it on FOOORRRREEEEVVVEEERRR.
lol. I was reading little fanmade comics and they said that a majority of the people stopped watching after what happened and how the person who died could be avvenged but not the other person....lol confusing XD

I'm on episode 15. ^^
I've been watching is non-stop, it's so addictive!

I love how smart L is, but he's awkward at the same time which is even better.=P
I know what you mean!

Gosh I remever when I first started watching, gosh I wacthed like 4 episodes a day lol.

Now im watching the english version.

I know what you mean!Gosh I remever when I first started watching, gosh I wacthed like 4 episodes a day lol.

Now im watching the english version.
Haha xD

It's getting sssoooo good!

I find the japanese with subtitles sounds better, especially with Light's voice.

Digi450: Hi XD i'm sharinf the comp with angicy right now so blah blah blah. lol. I do my hair like Misa sometimes. I get so many compliments on it to XD

Angicy: I like Death note better then Naruto too, sometimes naruto seems to simple.

Latest posts

Back