Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol XD some of them are I guess but i agree. Death Note trualy captures or turns away its audience. ;)

I love Death Note. It was nearly a year ago when I began watching it (Japanese with English subtitles).

I think it has one of the best storylines ever.

It is a shame that my 2 favourite characters end up... dying though. :/

I actually bought meself a Death Note with the Death Note necklace. ^*_*^

i found this awsome fan comic in it and L said something like this to Light "At least someone could avenge me" ANd laughed at him. XD it was adorable. i agree. to bad for the people who don't like it ;)

i found this awsome fan comic in it and L said something like this to Light "At least someone could avenge me" ANd laughed at him. XD it was adorable. i agree. to bad for the people who don't like it :huh:
Light is awsome.

No Offense to L fans :]

And ya I feel terribly bad for those poor people who think death note is boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol XD I think Light rox too XD Whoot. but L is still CUTE. me and my friend quote him all the time at school and whenever we are bored or are eating something sweet we sit like him. people stare at us alot becasue of it though....lol

i soo wanna be Misa for next years halloween XD

lol XD I think Light rox too XD Whoot. but L is still CUTE. me and my friend quote him all the time at school and whenever we are bored or are eating something sweet we sit like him. people stare at us alot becasue of it though....lol
i soo wanna be Misa for next years halloween XD
LOL Next halloween im also gonna dress up like Misa Misa! She rocks :] all my friends say I act like her.

And about the L thing, whenever someone gives me the "Looser" sign I go like "IM DECETIVE L! WOOHOO!"

lol XD i should do that. my friends all say i loke like Misa and with my new hair cut, the transformation is complete! (besides that i don't were the same style clothes lol) they say i have her personality also WHOOT.

awwwwww g2g byebyez

lol XD i should do that. my friends all say i loke like Misa and with my new hair cut, the transformation is complete! (besides that i don't were the same style clothes lol) they say i have her personality also WHOOT.
awwwwww g2g byebyez
Really?

I so envy you!

Lol my friend say I act like her so much when he would read the book outloud, instead of saying "Misa" he would say "Laura" (Laura is my name xD)

Latest posts

Back