Debugged?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your tama been debugged?

• Yes! I did it all by myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! Somebody helped though.

• Not yet, but I'm planning to.

• I would but I'm so far on my tama!

• NO! I WOULDN'T IN A MILLION YEARS!

• it's kinda halfway debugged.

• Yes, but it broke.

• Debugged? What is that?

• I have more than one and some are and some aren't.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is debugging?
i think debuggin is wen u join the 2 semi circles in the tama below the word DEBUG. i think 1 semi circle is the tamas not included, and the othr is the tamas included. wen u join them u join the 2 tama characters 2gethr..... :D :huh: :huh: :huh:

Also I would say Debugging is fake. How can you choose a Tama but not the Gender? ANd how does the Debugged egg look like? ANd how does it look like when it Hatches? Since they never showed pixes about them I would FAKE.

Is it worth risking debugging???I have no idea what to expect ^_^

Also I would say Debugging is fake. How can you choose a Tama but not the Gender? ANd how does the Debugged egg look like? ANd how does it look like when it Hatches? Since they never showed pixes about them I would FAKE.
Its not fake! DUDE ALSO YOU CAN CHOOSE THE GENDER

LOL IT WAS A BOY AND I MADE THE CHARACTER THE GIRL BABY AND IT TURNED IT INTO A GIRL LOL. ALSO IF U WANT A BOY AND U GOT A GIRL AND YOU WANTED TO PICK A CHARACTER JUST RESET IT AND KEEP HATCHING TIL BOY. VICE VERSA. THE DEBUGGED EGG IS LIKE BARELY MOVING. IT HAS A WEIRD LINE ACROSS THE TOP.IT HATCHES AFTER YOU SET THE TIME, DATE AND UR B-DAY. IT HATCHES FAST. DEBUGGING IS COOL CAUSE U PRESS C AND IT FAST FORWARDS THE TIME. (BUT THE TIME IS WRONG) AND WHEN IT HATCHES THE SCREEN THAT SAYS WAT GENDER IT IS PRESS A TO LOOK AT CHARACTERS AND B TO SELECT. aLSO THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE A BURGER KINDA, WHEN HE HAS NO HEARTS, HE LOOKS LIKE A MMMAAAADDD WHALECHI. SCARS ME A LITTLE...

I have found that debugging is best used for the speed-up-time feature you get. This allows you to "catch up" your tama when it has been paused for a while.

You don't have to reset everything to use the super-speed. Just choose "download", just like you would when replacing the battery.

I have 5 connections: a ver. 1, 3 ver. 2's, and a ver. 3. The only one that isn't debugged is the ver. 3. You can debug the ver. 3, and get the usual features, but you will not be able to enter the TamaTown passwords. After I found that out, I un-debugged my ver. 3.

:eek: B) B)

I personally dont believe in debbuging either cause it is cheating and its not, depends on what you do it for. Like in Mothra's case, just to see all the characters. Now to get a character you havent had before is a different story. I mean is the suprise really that hard to wait for. I enjoy seeing my tama go through its life cycles. and what different growth patturn i get each time. If there is a character you want just keep playing, try different raising techniques. You cant get the same thing by taking care of it. If you are too lazy to stop feeding it candy, then become unlazy and try. if you dont like feeding it candy at all, feed it a little bit. Im not much of a person to go for cheats, unless its an in game cheat. such as passwords and shop codes. Like video games. I used to be a real action replay fan, but i got tired of it messing up my games so i threw it in the trash. There is always a backslide to messing with the inner workings of intrigate technology. I have seen people pay the price of loosing tamas because of debbuging and some has succesfully "Un"debugged thiers without a problem.

I cant risk debugging.

My v3 is my only debuggable Tama, I cant risk debugging Kiki (Who is soon going to leave her baby boy and the boy shall be named Larry :D )

<33 I love Kiki <333

--GotchiGirl! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WOULD NEVER DEBUG MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to debug my version 2 tama but it didn't work.

*tama star*

I debugged mine.. It worked fine, its easier than what people think.. And its actually hard to break it.. I had to colour REALLY heavily on it..

//Haze

I debugged my v1, 2 of my 4 v2s ,and none of my v3s. if i get another v3 i will debug one of them! :furawatchi: :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure: :blink: :lol: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: B) :D :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi:

I personaly feel like debuging is sort of cheating and it just sort of ruins the entire tamagotchi experience. It really just seems wrong to just jump ahead and pick your charecter instead of letting your tama live a long and happy life, in a way it sort of is cruel to do it to your tama. Not to mention it can ruin your tama and for me opening up my tama would be like doing surgery on my own kid, for me just putting a new batterie in is akward and weird. I really just do not believe in debugging tamas.

I JUST debugged it and I'm waiting for the egg to hatch...note to self: Is the egg suposed to move super fast? Or just normal....

I got a V3 now. I gently rubbed the halves of the Semi-Circle. I did everything right, but it wasn't debugged! Was I supposed to debug it while it was on? :ph34r:

Its not fake! DUDE ALSO YOU CAN CHOOSE THE GENDERLOL IT WAS A BOY AND I MADE THE CHARACTER THE GIRL BABY AND IT TURNED IT INTO A GIRL LOL. ALSO IF U WANT A BOY AND U GOT A GIRL AND YOU WANTED TO PICK A CHARACTER JUST RESET IT AND KEEP HATCHING TIL BOY. VICE VERSA. THE DEBUGGED EGG IS LIKE BARELY MOVING. IT HAS A WEIRD LINE ACROSS THE TOP.IT HATCHES AFTER YOU SET THE TIME, DATE AND UR B-DAY. IT HATCHES FAST. DEBUGGING IS COOL CAUSE U PRESS C AND IT FAST FORWARDS THE TIME. (BUT THE TIME IS WRONG) AND WHEN IT HATCHES THE SCREEN THAT SAYS WAT GENDER IT IS PRESS A TO LOOK AT CHARACTERS AND B TO SELECT. aLSO THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE A BURGER KINDA, WHEN HE HAS NO HEARTS, HE LOOKS LIKE A MMMAAAADDD WHALECHI. SCARS ME A LITTLE...
But whats in the egg? And I thought the C button was to make it grow when you press it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back